RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the heads up Shawn. I have checked the supplied trace file - thank you very much for this - and it does not appear to indicate that anything untoward happened. So my guess is that this was server (load) related.

When you say "slow motion crash" do you mean severe lag, or an actual crash? And at what time did this happen? We restarted the main server at approximately 23:00 GMT, and after that there was also quite a lot of activity on the host server to shut down other dedicated servers and applications, so this may have (partially) been at fault.

We'll keep a very close eye on this during the race. Thanks once again for bringing this to our attention. :thumbsup:
Sorry for the slow reply Daiman, the game went in to full slow motion, for about 10 seconds or so and then rf2 crashed, happened to a all of us at the same time, not sure if the game actually crashed for everyone though.

Sorry for the slow reply Daiman, the game went in to full slow motion, for about 10 seconds or so and then rf2 crashed, happened to a all of us at the same time, not sure if the game actually crashed for everyone though.
No worries Shawn! :) Thank you very much for the information. :thumbsup: Ironically we were going to restart the server just before the crash occurred; there was something a little bit strange going on so we decided it would be best to shut it down and start everything up again, and just as Frank entered the host server the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS R6 server crashed anyway. I think accessing the remote server might have been the straw that broke the camel's back! :whistling: Hopefully we will not see a repeat today - now that all other dedicated servers have been closed, and fewer people are constantly logging into and out of servers, there should be greater stability (fingers crossed). :rolleyes:

No worries Shawn! :) Thank you very much for the information. :thumbsup: Ironically we were going to restart the server just before the crash occurred; there was something a little bit strange going on so we decided it would be best to shut it down and start everything up again, and just as Frank entered the host server the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS R6 server crashed anyway. I think accessing the remote server might have been the straw that broke the camel's back! :whistling: Hopefully we will not see a repeat today - now that all other dedicated servers have been closed, and fewer people are constantly logging into and out of servers, there should be greater stability (fingers crossed). :rolleyes:
thank you mr patel and the organisers. i've thoroughly enjoyed the series inspite of all our technical issues and a bit of bad luck. i will write a report tomorrow but massive props to you guys

Thanks so much for everyone involved in organizing this series, had a blast. Our team learned a lot from the season and will be looking to take a step ahead in the future. Congrats to the winners and see you all next time.

First stint of my race

props to Maks Bunevich in the ending stint! Didn't have the tires to stay in dirty air, but yeah, skill level was absolutely equal between us!
Thanks for the fight, it was very beautiful and tense! My body needs rest after such a battle :D
On behalf of the whole team HM Engineering I say thank you to all the participants of the championship, to all those with whom directly fought on the track, thanks to the organizers and everyone who is involved in organizing and holding this truly big championship, you have done a great job. It is a pity that it ended.
Unfortunately, our team could not compete for the leading places in the class, there were technical problems and our mistakes, but each time we went out and continued to fight.
Congratulations to all the winners with victories and all to new meetings!

First stint of my race

Thanks for the fight, it was very beautiful and tense! My body needs rest after such a battle :D
On behalf of the whole team HM Engineering I say thank you to all the participants of the championship, to all those with whom directly fought on the track, thanks to the organizers and everyone who is involved in organizing and holding this truly big championship, you have done a great job. It is a pity that it ended.
Unfortunately, our team could not compete for the leading places in the class, there were technical problems and our mistakes, but each time we went out and continued to fight.
Congratulations to all the winners with victories and all to new meetings!
Well done maks. You had outstanding pace thru qualifying in each event . Today (and le mans ?) I think you managed to hook it up and be incredibly consistent. Well done.

why u dont play in the cockpit view, I thought it was mandatory, but not sure.

Nice 2 end hours at the sebring night for my #5 World of Sim Racer Oreca. Only 1 issue on the stint. Someone "stole" te 300m sign at the tower corner, and I lost the brake point in the first lap it disappears so..7 sec lost.

4º in the race could be possible with no mistake, but finally we ends in 5th after a connection problem in lap 1 for Borja Millan, we lost 3 laps in the first min, so a little bit Sad...but races are like this.

Really nice and clean race after all. That was an amazing experience for us.
Thxs for all guys.

@Daiman Patel & @ all concerned, (hope I didn't miss anybody) :)
Massive thanks guys, for all your time, effort & input into this championship.
We at LG Racing have really enjoyed our time with you, great atmosphere, nice place to be, please do another championship like this, absolutely awesome (even though we were sh89) :sneaky:
But seriously, thanks from all of us at LG Racing & looking forward to the next one :thumbsdown:

There have been 3 races which we have learned a lot.
Dnf,5th and 3rd tonight.
Thanks all involved,this is good experience for future,so much fast guys here.
So my race :
I don't like to start in behind of grid, anyway this happen
Start for me is nightmare,so much difficult with others p2,also they flying because different strategy.
Somes fast guys coming behind me and pass me very easy (also if i take it easy somes guys very aggressive with me)
Anyway i don't lost the calm,so i run very well without mistakes and save the fuel
After first 15 minutes i was 13th,after my first pit 4th
I like when i'm alone so i start to push after my pit,car was Amazing and fun (thanks my teammate Cameron for working hard on it)
When my 2nd stint finish i left the car for Cameron in 5th and he do very good job and we finish 3rd.
Grats at the winners :thumbsup:
And maybe see you next year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back