RD Le Mans Series Racing Club at Silverstone

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
URD flyer.jpg
After an epic weekend of racing in the rFactor 2 club, we are back again this week for more action as the RD Le Mans Series Racing Club goes to sunny Silverstone!

(...or not so sunny, as the case may be - we all know how temperamental the British weather is!)

Le Mans was the destination for the first two races, which turned out to be a huge success. Less than a week on, the rFactor 2 club intends to build on the excitement and momentum as they move west, to the heart of England, for what should be another fun, competitive, and well attended event at one of the world's most popular venues for motor-racing.

Featuring the immensely popular URD cars - EGT and PX mods - the event shall once again comprise two races:
  • Friday night - 1 hour multi-class sprint race (Details)
  • Saturday evening - 2 hour multi-class mini-endurance race (Details)
For both races the practice session shall commence at 6pm GMT, and the lights will go green at 7pm GMT.

If you were unable to join us the first time then be sure to put your name down for this event. Now get ready to burn some more virtual rubber!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voluntarily missed last weeks race so I could rest my shoulder ready for the MX-5 Cup race. Plus, working this Saturday, so going to miss Silverstone :(

This series looks like immense fun, and am itching to do some racing in the near future :D

Would love to just jump in for this as may be able to make it on Friday. Although I can't as don't have the cars.

Shame as I cannot justify purchasing a car pack for this sim as rarely use it...

Also the PX car pack is shown as pre-order on the URD website...

Would love to just jump in for this as may be able to make it on Friday. Although I can't as don't have the cars.

Shame as I cannot justify purchasing a car pack for this sim as rarely use it...

Also the PX car pack is shown as pre-order on the URD website...

Its worth it man, seriously, blew my mind how good it is, the px2 is incredible, and I look forward to trying out the px1s some more.

Anyone taken the new nismo out yet? Any good? Haven't had a chance yet.

Also is there a Toyota in the works at all?

Are there any details on the car packs? It just states 5 cars in the one that appears to be available....
Cars available

EGT
AM (Aston)
Bayro (BMW)
,Darche (Porsche)
Ferruccio (Ferrari)
VenoM (Viper from memory)
Corvette C6r 2013
Corvette C7r 2014/15

PX (labelled pre order but you still get all these straight away, I guess it's sort of a beta?)

Px1
Audi
Porsche
Rebellion
Nissan (added this week)

Px2
Rebellion

Someone correct me if any are incorrect :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back