rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Saturday 23rd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I meant to ask; we will use the stand alone rF2 v1098 right?
It doesn't matter whether you use the Steam or standalone version - they are compatible with one another for online racing.

Remember that you must upgrade, and become a Premium Member before the event on Saturday.

Practice server won't be up till Friday.

Understand now, the server that is there has been setup by Daiman

server password has been changed? I cannot connect to it...
Hi Stefan! This is intentional - the server is up but it's not quite ready yet, so we shall enable access to everyone soon. Apologies if this was not previously made clear. Once it is live, the server password will be the same as usual. :thumbsup:

Sorted the skin for my ride on Saturday, just a few minor touches left ...

For the LMP2 class, are we running Hi or Low downforce variant? Or, is it open to personal choice?

OK, cool. They must have different stock setup... The Hi-downforce certainly felt more planted at the front through the corners, the Low more twitchy & likely to slide... :)

For the LMP2 class, are we running Hi or Low downforce variant? Or, is it open to personal choice?
It doesn't make a difference performance wise, just cosmetics:).
I would beg to differ (unless the values in the upgrade file for the LMP2 car is the same for both high and low downforce settings). For example, changing the downforce in the upgrade menu for several of the EGT cars certainly makes a difference to the car's handling characteristics, but given that the LMP2 car is still in the "early" stages of development it's possible that the options are no different from one another.

Either way, you are free to choose whether you use high or low downforce. :thumbsup:

Thanks Daiman, good to know. Will be running the high-downforce, even if it is just for the placebo effect ... Another question, do I need to own the URD EGT pack also? Already have the PX pack, getting the EGT wouldn't be a big issue if it's needed to run.

Thanks Daiman, good to know. Will be running the high-downforce, even if it is just for the placebo effect ... Another question, do I need to own the URD EGT pack also? Already have the PX pack, getting the EGT wouldn't be a big issue if it's needed to run.
Correction... I was wrong, and Matheus was right! :redface: The high and low downforce upgrade has no effect on the performance, speed or aerodynamics of a car; it's simply a visual change. The same applies to the grille tape upgrade. However, the league BoP upgrade does affect the top speed and grip levels of at least the Ferrari, BMW and Porsche EGTs. I had gotten the two upgrades mixed up. :whistling: My apologies.

In order to partake in this event you shall need to own the EGT mod, as well as the PX mod.

put me in among my rivals @Otune @Shawn Jacobs LMP2, wanna give Rf2 another try,not that it's not good, it's awesome but i am **** in it:))))
@Dave Stephenson remember the days?LMP2, sebring.....:))
Awesome! Welcome aboard mate. Don't worry I'm most likely going to be playing back marker for this one, rfactor 2 is definitely a different beast, I'm rather shite at it so far, it is bloody good though :)

Awesome! Welcome aboard mate. Don't worry I'm most likely going to be playing back marker for this one, rfactor 2 is definitely a different beast, I'm rather shite at it so far, it is bloody good though :)
sign me out
Have a Madrid and back trip and won't make it, will arrive Saturday evening around 21gmt sadly, i found out just now. but surely will try to make it some other time as this brings back good memories, very nice to see it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back