rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Friday 22nd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
If you didn't previously have a lifetime subscription then the remainder of your annual subscription is lost when you transfer to Steam. To reacquire access to multiplayer you must either purchase another annual subscription, or upgrade to a lifetime subscription. Check out the rFactor 2 FAQ for more information.
Ahhh, that explained how it was gone last time for me ;-) :-P.

@Sk3ptik0n
Sorry for the wrong information.

I still haven't moved my rF2 over to Steam so this is maybe a stupid question but can I still race or do I have to move to steam? I my current build is 1098.
Whether or not the dedicated server application is running through Steam, you will be able to connect if you're using either the standalone or Steam version of the game. They are both compatible with one another. :thumbsup:

Aaaaand I screwed myself over yet again! Paypal hates my Lloyds Debit card for some reason so the only available payment option was eCheque. Supposedly, it was going to take between 3-5 days, which is annoying, but I can live with that. Just visited my paypal account, the date for complition of payment, upon which I assume I will get the download link, is 25th of July.

Thanks paypal! I love your bullshit mathematics where 3-5 days changes to 10 days with no bloody explanation...

I'll try to sort it out so don't sign me out just yet, but it looks worrying to say the least. :(

@Szymon Olizarowicz I think Paypal may have done that Two-Weeks-After-Delivery thing. They did that to me when I bought the AMS beta. I found it kinda strange that I couldn't just pay the $30 right then.

Please, can anyone explain to me the tire compounds on LMP 1?

S6 is soft, S7 is a day-time medium, S8 is a night-time medium, and S9 are hards/ Le Mans tires.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back