RD Interview with Kunos about ACC coming up on Youtube later today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Kunos Interview Assetto Corsa Competizione.jpg

Coming up: The exclusive interview of @Paul Jeffrey with @kunos and @Marco Massarutto from Kunos Simulazione about Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Click here to subscribe for free to our YouTube channel and don't miss out when the interview goes live:

Sweet, looking forward to it.

Also Paul, you gotta check out them Madcap England shirts over at Atomretro site... it's like Santa's workshop for you paisley and print shirts enthusiasts LOL. :D

Ah, ok then.
I thought it might be a live stream so I thought there would be a time when it goes live.
Of course a normal video is something else then.
Doesn't matter for the subscription notification though. If you have the YouTube app for example you'll get a little notification for the start of the livestream :)

I'll probably be at work when it goes live, but another great idea for a stream and I feel slightly sorry for Paul as he would need a four hour time slot to get through all the questions that people want answered! :laugh:

Looking at the picture above though...do Sky News know you are borrowing their studio? ;):)

Doesn't matter for the subscription notification though. If you have the YouTube app for example you'll get a little notification for the start of the livestream :)
Yes, but I'm not subscribing for just one video and I also don't like those alert type of notifications.
I have limited my phone to ring/buzz only if necessary (calls, Whatsapp/SMS, alarm clock, weather alerts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back