RD IndyCar Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are struggling to paint your car. Try this (I know he's painting a NASCAR but it should work with the DW12)

I know how to paint it, but the carviewer program is bugging and not showing me the correct livery. Even if I save my picture over the current card.jpg it still shows a white car, which I cannot get to change at all. I can load it onto other car shapes, but not the one I am after.

I know how to paint it, but the carviewer program is bugging and not showing me the correct livery. Even if I save my picture over the current card.jpg it still shows a white car, which I cannot get to change at all. I can load it onto other car shapes, but not the one I am after.

Weird. I'm not sure how to solve that problem. Know it sounds stupid but have you tried using a different car viewer or redownloading it?

• Deleted member 161052

I might likely go for Ravenwest Motorsports.

2KF1 RELEASE FIRST IMAGES OF NEW INDYCAR
#42 preview.png

2KF1 become the first team to unveil their new car for the upcoming first race of the new Indycar Series. The car, which goes by the in-house naming system as KR-09, utilises Lotus power and aerodynamics, a relationship that has been highlighted by the famous green and yellow stripe that sweeps across the front of the car.
"Quite a momentous occasion today, the unveiling of a brand spanking new car. We'll be looking to do well with this car, we have the equipment and drivers for the job, and would expect results for sure." said team boss Aidan Keranen today.
#21 preview.png

"For sure it is also nice to be able to pay a little bit of respect to the great old Lotus livery, here's hoping that it can bring some luck for sure."
Keranen is joined by longtime 2KF1 driver James McNamara and Jack Hunsley in the three car operation, the British driver will make his first start in 2KF1 machinery at the opening round of the championship at Mid Ohio.
#12 preview.png

@Jack Hunsley @James McNamara
Yes I did take a leaf out of the 1995 Pacific livery. But mine is totes heaps better, yeah? Otherwise this is not 100% a finished product, closer to 90%. Not too disappointed in how it has turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%