RD IndyCar Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the painters, both the DW12 templates under the painting section on this site:

http://smiffsden.com/enews.php?id=65#.VWP7kyVwbqA

You need both of them (as one is for the road course and the other is for the ovals

Your finished template should look something like the picture below (with a different livery and sponsor)

Happy painting :)
a) When i open the car viewer the Nascar appears we had in a previous series (without a texture).
How to load the IndyCar in it? I cant find the.x file of it anywhere, already downlaoded loads of stuff from the site, cant find anything.
Nevermind... I am dumb
b) How the hell are the liverys saved? The given liverys can only be opened with the Windows-Editor from me and are named ".pta.car"
c) You said we have to paint to liverys. I only can find one template.

@Jack Hunsley I already claimed the 20 :p

a) When i open the car viewer the Nascar appears we had in a previous series (without a texture).
How to load the IndyCar in it? I cant find the.x file of it anywhere, already downlaoded loads of stuff from the site, cant find anything.
Nevermind... I am dumb
b) How the hell are the liverys saved? The given liverys can only be opened with the Windows-Editor from me and are named ".pta.car"

What are you using to paint the livery?

If there is only one template, just paint one and I'll try to see if I can put them on both aero kits

What are you using to paint the livery?

If there is only one template, just paint one and I'll try to see if I can put them on both aero kits
In the previous template we had both car versions were in one template, i guess thats the case here, too. But i still am wondering how it will be saved cause the mod files are in strange formats.

Template seems to be quite good, though

Nevermind... I am dumb

ah bugger that's my fault, not his (as in Jack)

Nevermind... I am dumb

Apologies, @tigerkart_22 I'll take 42 instead :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

Driver Name: Andy Black
Driver Number: 61
Nationality: Danish
Team: Ravenwest

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver Name: Lesley Buurlage
Driver Number: 34
Nationality: dutch

Team Name: t.b.a. (don't know if i'm going to use speedy or my new team)
Engine and Aero Manufacturer: honda
Drivers; t.b.a.

about the livery's, i've downloaded some and will see how far i can go

also: good to see NR2003 again, played that game so much untill i moved to the 2015 nascar game :)

So... I've been thinking of creating a new team to introduce in ffg S3, but with this game i've an opportunity to release it already. But that means speedy has to go. I don't know which one to choose, anyone suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%