RD GT Championship 2020 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Flagged Session

Hi guys,

Unfortunately we have run into an issue that caused the ACCserver.exe to crash twice, which we need to further investigate. Therefor tonight's beta race will be red flagged and not restarted tonight.

Instead I hope we can count on your support in the coming days when we will ask for some specific beta testing tasks on medium, large and extra large sized grid testing events.

The next league test race will be next week on Monza.

We are grateful for your understanding and help as this is really valuable information we need to further finetune the platform.

Last week we were running into a high ping issue which we have resolved this week and lots of progress has been made since. This is a new challenge which gives us the much needed homework for this week. :thumbsup:

Thanks everybody!

Well, too many issues. I would say that problems are in the servers. Yesterday, me and my mate had "High CPU Load" message and numbers always higher than 100. For some reason server load seems to be very high.

I though that this server was the same used for SRO AM.

No problem, we understand that this is a test

Well, too many issues. I would say that problems are in the servers. Yesterday, me and my mate had "High CPU Load" message and numbers always higher than 100. For some reason server load seems to be very high.

I though that this server was the same used for SRO AM.

No problem, we understand that this is a test
I concur, I noticed this yesterday too. Had very high CPU load.
Didn't seem to have any immediate consequence, but might tell you something about the issues we're experiencing with the servers.

Hi Bram if there is anyone on the waiting list please give them my spacethanks
There isn't a waiting list (build in yet), hence I specifically asked to only signup if you can help testing on all the races as we really need to have this testing data of big sized grids (including all the bugs and problems that come with it).

Would appreciate it if you can help testing even if you don't enjoy the game. Then do it for the sake of platform development for your other favorite games in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back