RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a small entry fee for each team that will be refunded when the series is over, instead of revoked premium membership?

What about a small entry fee for each team that will be refunded when the series is over, instead of revoked premium membership?
That is for sure something we have considered and we might work out in the future, sadly enough it is a bit less simple than it sounds, especially due to all of us living in so many parts of the world! Thank you for your input though.

#33 is almost ready to roll out!:) #7 will shortly follow!
7yjx7joj.jpg

Will there be a pre season server setup? Also will there be a server stats page (lap times etc.) made available to all teams? Thanks.

And apologies if I missed it, has a decision been made on starting track grip percentage? Eg: practice start at 96% or something.

Cheers.

Will there be a pre season server setup? Also will there be a server stats page (lap times etc.) made available to all teams? Thanks.

And apologies if I missed it, has a decision been made on starting track grip percentage? Eg: practice start at 96% or something.

Cheers.
Yes, there will be a pre-season server set up. Stracker will also be set up on the league server, so the laptimes will be recorded and made available to everyone.

Regarding track grip. Expect 98% for the start of practice, reaching 100% after a moderate amount of laps.

CPHApex is one man short, so there is one spot open. Please send me a PM if it has any interest. Gustavo Stiebler is on the other seat and I will manage the team.

RedShift Racing is looking for a reserve driver who can also help with setups, you will probably be driving 2 races in a Nismo GTR.

Manager name: Allan Roloff Groth (ARG1980)
Team Name: Copenhagen APEX
Nationality: Danish

Number Car#1: 35, Allie Ferrie (UK)

Number Car#2: 22, Gustavo Stiebler (Brazil)
Car make and model: Lamborghini Huracan GT3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back