RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide an answer for the drivers suits in the 650S? At the moment I can only see them in the white colour.

The DRIVERS_Suit2.DDS changes the mechanic/lollipop guy. I've noticed on some RD skins there is a driver.dds but when I tried copying over the file the change doesn't appear in game. I'll be honest, I haven't experimented too much with this just yet just trying to figure out what I need to do.

I'm wondering if I need the matching NM file alongside it so the game picks up the changes?

name your suits and accessoires like this :
gloves = 2016_Gloves_DIFF (colour) 2016_Gloves_NM (texture) 2016_Gloves_MAP (reflection)
suit = 2016_Suit_DIFF and likewise above
helmet = HELMET_2012 and HELMET_2012_MAP (reflection)

Last edited by a moderator:
Older, experienced Florida racer, with a good cable connection, Alienware machine, looking for a team. 7 year old ECCI wheel, works well enough. 7 days a week racer. Looking for teammates who race with steering wheels. I have been racing since GPL first came out. Looking for sober, experienced, dependable teammates to form a team. Contact me if interested.

DraftDancer

Older, experienced Florida racer, with a good cable connection, Alienware machine, looking for a team. 7 year old ECCI wheel, works well enough. 7 days a week racer. Looking for teammates who race with steering wheels. I have been racing since GPL first came out. Looking for sober, experienced, dependable teammates to form a team. Contact me if interested.

DraftDancer

Jay Backwith
Friend, I like You also walk in 62 years old.
In SimRacing since 2013. I would love to both of us we form a Team of raceman grandparents !!!
For this Championship, with respect to cars, like the : Nissan Nismo, BMWZ4, Mercedes AMG, Audi R8, Maclaren.
I can not do skins, but I'm here in Portugal a friend who was able to make our skins.
My favorite Nº is 53 - year of my birth.
I wait for Your contact
José Vasconcelos
Guard
Portugal

Nice to meet you Jose. This makes two of us. I sent you a message.

Guess we need a third member for our team. So to other fellow members here. This team with no name yet, no cars,no manager, needs another racer. Please contact us if interested. We don"t discriminate with you about age. Don't let our age make you think we are slow racers, a moving chicanes if you will. We will have a message on the back of our cars. Other teams will be reading it thru our tire smoke. Join our team and you get to help decide team name, and all other ideas needed. You will be racing also. We will split the races up between team members. Join us and get into decision about what cars used, ect.

Contact us, you know you want to.

Jose and I just meeting each other now, and I already like him. Jose, I also go by the nick name DraftDancer. I have used that name since early gpl and Nascar 2 days. Lets get this done and get our team registered for racing.

Reading the rules, I like them. I also notice only two slots left. We need to hurry up and get registered. One of us must become the manager and be responsible for the team. We need to make decisions soon. Join Jose and myself to make this happen. I see people above posts still looking.
This could be your lucky day to join up.

Edit: I will check back here in the morning, getting late. Two slots left.

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manager name: Simon Marshall (Forum name s73)
Team Name: Flying Bollards
Nationality:English

Number Car#1:37

Number Car#2:86

Car make and model: BMW Z4 GT3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Deleted member 950

Although I am not sure it is suitable or not
If any team require a skin job just ask me :)

(Only first team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back