RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I see you're still active.:) It would be cool if we could race together again at some point in the future. At the moment I only have a bit of spare time. You might find me in the casual club races from time to time. ;)

Okay:) Well, if you have time, just let me know:) we shall be able to race together again:p I would also invite you to our "team" conversation but unfortunately you don't allow users to contact you via a convo atm :p

Sky Speed Sports looking for 3 pilots (2 main pilots, 1 reserve/test pilot) for this league. Won't race myself. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN ATTEND ALL RACES
I offer good looking free skins, a dedicated page on my website, some subscriber treats and my eternal gratitude.
my website : skyspeedskins
Currently racing in ACRL GT3 with the 488,
Examples of current cars,
View attachment 151658 View attachment 151663 View attachment 151661 View attachment 151662
Hey, I'd like to race for you, I really want to experience a racing league and the Ferrari issue awesome.

Last edited:
The livery.png I can read that I am only allowed to change the number, but what about the colour combination, can I change that, to one of the others?

Can anyone provide an answer for the drivers suits in the 650S? At the moment I can only see them in the white colour.

The DRIVERS_Suit2.DDS changes the mechanic/lollipop guy. I've noticed on some RD skins there is a driver.dds but when I tried copying over the file the change doesn't appear in game. I'll be honest, I haven't experimented too much with this just yet just trying to figure out what I need to do.

I'm wondering if I need the matching NM file alongside it so the game picks up the changes?

Team Name: Copenhagen APEX
Car Number: #35 & #22
Link to packed up skin files:
#35 https://www.dropbox.com/s/92cnj38mr58dn4u/#35_CPH_APEX.zip?dl=0
#22 https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zl0gjjt1m243c5/#22_CPH_APEX.zip?dl=0
Huracan_136.png

Huracan_132.png

Huracan_134.png

Huracan_133.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 64 35.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.2%