RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matech and Zonda are from GT PowerPack, so have other templates.
There will be links in the skinning thread somewhere this weekend with the exact locations for downloading all templates.

The definate list with the cars will be published November 30th, so there is still some time to make the skins.
We need to do the pre-qualify already with our skin??
Or we can wait for the list and do it after??

Cutting question: the white line that demarks where the pit out lane joins the track.. I've seen a few drivers put all four wheels over when moving to the right early to setup for the left hander.. this looks like cutting to me but I'm not sure of the finer points in the rule book, thanks

Guys, I have a strange problem with connecting our servers and other servers too. All servers (except some several) has ping "5000" or so and when I tried to connect to our server, typed password and...no reaction, server just wants password again.:confused: Maybe someone could help me. Thanks.

Im not an expert but this sounds like a firewall or another programm is blocking the connection.
Maybe try closing all processes that you dont need with the task manager

Cutting question: the white line that demarks where the pit out lane joins the track.. I've seen a few drivers put all four wheels over when moving to the right early to setup for the left hander.. this looks like cutting to me but I'm not sure of the finer points in the rule book, thanks

The cutting rules counts for the whitelines that marks the end of the road surface. So you can cross the whiteline of the pitexit, as this line does not mark the end of the roadsurface :)

what about that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back