RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you by the way to Remco for uploading a setup ingame, Ive been using it for 3 days now and it seems very good to me.
So thx mate :)
Maybe some more people will upload setups till sunday would be great.

License applications are still closed!!! There are two of our drivers that have waited for them to be opened since the signups started (the license applications closed before the signup opened, about an hour between them...). I understand that there was a forum server migration going on but i really thought this would be solved before the pre-q (again, not RDGTC staff fault, just a coincidence), Now i hope that they will be given a chance to participate at all since it's really not their fault..

Do not fear Kennett :) All is discussed already within the staff, and they will have their opportunity. Will be a bit different then usual, but as the staff always tries to demonstrate, new drivers can also enter a league. So, they will be handled in an appropriate way.

{Edit}
Lol I see Remco is up already as well ;) Didn't expect that.

Matech and Zonda are from GT PowerPack, so have other templates.
There will be links in the skinning thread somewhere this weekend with the exact locations for downloading all templates.

The definate list with the cars will be published November 30th, so there is still some time to make the skins.

@Ricardo,

Did you use the online setup Remco published? Try that one, and if it works better for you, try to see what the difference is between that one, and your own setup.

I use the one Remco made as well, and must say that it works good for me.

Looking forward to this. After a couple of laps I was dabbling in the 1:40s so with a solid hour or two on the server come sunday I hope to hit the 39s and fingers crossed that is a safe bet for being in division 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 447 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 278 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 296 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.8%
Back