RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver name: Tobi Kederer
Team: Raptor Engineering Racing
Car Number: 3
Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

Is there any deadline for submitting a livery for Indy?

Last edited:
Driver name: Tobi Kederer
Team: anyone who wants me as teammate. If noone, then BRT
Car Number: 3
Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

Is there any deadline for submitting a livery for Indy?
At least you have the chance to finish up ahead, Raptor Engineering got slots :p

Round_5c.jpg

Track Description
For the final round of the season, all drivers head their focus to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, for 80 Laps and 200 miles of Running! The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is an automobile racing circuit located in Speedway, Indiana, (an enclave suburb of Indianapolis) in the United States. It is the home of the Indianapolis 500 and the Brickyard 400, and formerly the home of the United States Grand Prix. It is located on the corner of 16th Street and Georgetown Road, approximately six miles (10 km) west of Downtown Indianapolis. Considered relatively flat by American standards, the track is a 2.5-mile-long (4.0 km) rectangular oval with dimensions that have remained essentially unchanged since its construction. It has two 5⁄8-mile-long (1,000 m) straightaways, four geometrically identical 1⁄4-mile (400 m) turns, connected by two 1⁄8-mile (200 m) short straightaways, termed "short chutes", between turns 1 and 2, and between turns 3 and 4.

2000px-Indianapolis_Motor_Speedway_-_Speedway.svg.png

Session Schedule
  • Practice: 17:45 GMT (1 hour)
  • Qualify 18:45 GMT (10 minutes or 4 laps, counting in and out lap)
  • Warm-up: 18:55 GMT (5 minutes, dedicated for resting and last minute info)
  • Race: 19:00 GMT (80 Laps)

Server Details
Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GPC R5
Password: Password In Private Conversation
Track: Indianapolis (Studio 397)
Cars: Dallara DW12 IndyCar 2014 (Studio 397)

Live Timing - HERE
Weather - Dry conditions

Stewards Notes
  • Please review the latest additions to the regulations before joining.
  • Please make sure your line-up is up to date. Communicate any changes in the Sign-Up thread. The current state of your line-up can be found there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Further Notes

• Standings have now been Officially updated with all reports now concluded by our Post-Race Stewards.
  • Server will be set up once the RDLMS Round 3 at Le Mans is over (Estimated Monday Evening GMT)
  • Please check the Stewards Notice Area for updates regarding the championship, penalties, rule changes etc.
  • Feedback, questions etc. you don't feel like asking in the forum for some reason, PM either @Ole Marius Myrvold or @Joseph Wright

Last edited:
@kedy89
I might not be able to help you with skinning, so can anyone help him, or you got your hands full on the skin now? :p
I'm on it already. Base design mostly stands, just a whole bunch of small parts on the template I've yet to find on the car.

Main issue I had was getting a preview of what I painted. Can see it in the car selection now, am yet to check though if it also looks fine ingame.

Btw, Dallara logo on the nosecone, it's only a yellow rectangle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes