RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Try My Best, Sign me up please.
Eyyyyyy! Troops!
If you cannot make a particular race, then it's no problem at all :)
But you'll have to let me know that you won't be racing at least 24 hours in advance, so that I can contact reserves if need be.

Last edited:
@Andrew James, I like my own skin but I'm really noob to make this. Any advice?
Thanks
My skin for the league was also my first; the Vee is very easy to skin. There are some tutorials about on RD, and you can ask anything in the general discussion thread too. Just open the template and have a look, you might be surprised how easy it is to make a simple skin.

seems like there are too much premiums signing up, won't get a spot anyways.
I'd get a license anyway, ready for the next league (or even the reserves of this one...) and you can join us in the club races which are good fun. It is worth it.

I'd get a license anyway, ready for the next league (or even the reserves of this one...) and you can join us in the club races which are good fun. It is worth it.

I just really don't like the fact I have to use my real name, especially because people that haven't even got an account here can read almost everything I or anybody else posts.

I just really don't like the fact I have to use my real name, especially because people that haven't even got an account here can read almost everything I or anybody else posts.
Unless you are posting your bank details, or plotting an assassination, I don't see why that is an issue. Some people don't like using their names online, but I am completely in the other camp on this subject, I have never understood it. But I don't want to derail the thread. If you do get a license, see you on track. :)

I have just painted my skin but it doesnt show in game.........

PNN8gS.jpg

I dont know if it could be due to my version od DDS Plugin..........and I cant upgrade it :rolleyes:

ijLzGz.jpg

or it is due to GCSExtreme :O_o:

I have just painted my skin but it doesnt show in game.........

PNN8gS.jpg

I dont know if it could be due to my version od DDS Plugin..........and I cant upgrade it :rolleyes:

ijLzGz.jpg

or it is due to GCSExtreme :O_o:
Make sure in the .veh file that this line matches up with what you named your .dds file
DefaultLivery="FVee_1.dds"

And if it still doesnt work then you can send the .psd to me and i'll try to make it work.

Driver Name: Jarek Kostowski
Skin: submit my own
Team Name: Independent
Preferred Number 1: 77
Preferred Number 2: 00
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

I was hesitating a bit because of the stuttering i had in R2 on Road Atlanta, but i guess i'll have to figure something out to reduce it, would be a shame to miss this :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Better structured events

• Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

• No 3rd party registration pages