RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualy was bad, just 13th. Was hoping for a top 10 position to start from. Warm up gave me the feeling I could be in the top 10 with the pace I had with full fuel load.

Race start was really bad, lost a few positions, but due to the troubles for others came out 9th after the first corner. People past me, I passed some people and had a small incident with Kieron who almost took me out.:( Making his team mate close the gap to me which he took. Will not report it as "at the end I got the position back" :D
Anyway, it was all pretty close and intense racing from that point, so I decided to get some fresh rubber and popped up behind Scott. Closed the gap to 2~3 seconds, to not get too close and make a mistake and give away 8th position. He made the mistake and I overtook him for 7th. :D
Was happy with my pretty steady pace and could drive home the car without any damage.

Great driving for Anders who took the win. Congrats to our well deserved champion Bram and I really hope we all see eachother in a second F3 season. :)

Hopefully Dave recruits me again to be his team mate again. :)

First race this series i actually got away without problem so i didnt have to fight my way from the back. And a victory to top it off , feels awesome :D . Thx for organizing the league and thx to all competitors. Hoping for a season two and grats to Bram to the championship real strong performance .

/Anders

Grats Anders, flawless performance and grats Bram, the championship goes to the best driver. :)

I screwed up a bit when I was leading and ran wide, costing me the lead and maybe the title, but otherwise I have been really lucky in other situations and it was a real surprise I was still in the title hunt. From my perspective this was my favourite league ever, because it offered everything. Especially loved the different strategies. I really, really hope we will do a F3 league again.

You made a great championship Robert, you should be proud my friend. And thanks a lot for this beautiful BrawnGP car that you made for me.

Firstly....Bram a great thank you for this awsome series. A hearty congratulations on your overall win.

Leo, no problem about the incident, only gratifying thing was, we never took Bram out and that was most important.

I too had to visit the pits for what felt like a long week-end, to replace my rear wing, but the car did not handle properly after that and i managed to loose it in t5 and went carreering into the fence loosing body and suspension parts.

At this stage i was feeling very despondent and decided to retire completely....

Great driving everyone and thanks again for a great series.:)

I know it was my schedule that made me miss Season1 and I am looking forward to Season2!
anything cooking yet?
how about "climbing the ladder" and making Season2 a Formula Classic championship?
no Season 2 Reto, Season 2 for the V8's will start up first, from then on out after that, no1 knows, server resources are limited for RD and they have to keep them running for other major leagues and racing club events :)

hmmm ... thats a shame : ( !!!
I know that is not easy to keep everyone happy ...
but the small GSC community needs more activity in more categories to keep it alive!
maybe RD is to manifoldly and in my opinion: GSC deserves more attention ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes