RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely a future F3 league stays on Wednesdays. Maybe the V8's on another day.

With all respect we can't plan our activities around other leagues. There will be always people missing out because the day doesnt suit them. The majority of our RD leagues are already running in weekends because of that.

I know, you have to check if the servers are available and so on. But what other chance do I have then to ask if it's possible on another day?

Game Stock Car has a small community, and the only two european leagues I know are running on the same day. That's weird :p

With a community the size of RD all our leagues require careful planning and not always are all days suited. With all respect, its not something we can take in account what other communities do.

The size of the total GSC community as a whole is reduced because some Russian ahole converted the game on release day to rFactor. Lets hope that future laws can hang such people by the balls as this has seriously damaged the game we have all paid for and its a complete lack of respect towards the developers Reiza Studios.

Okay I understand Bram. I don't expect extra rules for me or something like that. I just love to drive in RD leagues, and I love to drive in other leagues too. I just want to drive as much quality leagues as possible. :) There will be clashes for many persons, for some it clashes with work, for some with holidays, for some with other leagues. That's the same in every league, on every day, at every time. Only this time I'm one of the persons, that's why I write here.

Bad for these guys ripping the game, they can't drive anywhere. Not at RD, not at SRE. I'm in a lucky position I can do at least one of them. :D

Done some practice on the server today and cant believe im 3 seconds faster than when we did the club event here :eek:

Still not on the pace Bram did then 1:19.x but 1:20.3 is a good start. Me and Stefan hoping to gain some more points. Although getting 1 point was my target for the league and i managed that in the last race. Im points hungry now i want more :D

Done some practice on the server today and cant believe im 3 seconds faster than when we did the club event here :eek:
Practice pays off eventually

Big_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Still not on the pace Bram did then 1:19.x but 1:20.3 is a good start. Me and Stefan hoping to gain some more points. Although getting 1 point was my target for the league and i managed that in the last race. Im points hungry now i want more :D
stop it, i've told you before i won't tell you again, stop teasing me, i want that point!

It was a pun to you personally Scott :). In general I dont understand why people leave the race and not just limp back to the pit, repair the damage and continue racing.
Bram i always do go to the pits and repair, every single race i've done it, but when the suspension is damaged inside it's rather hard to turn the car without spinning, something i cannot afford and ruin the race for others because i never retired.

Sign up for the practice event on tuesday night guys, hopefully we can all get a taste of what is to come.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/formula-3-campo-grande-tuesday-january-24th-2012.46220/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes