RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Leonardo Ferreira, Kieron Swart, Scott Webber, Ken Hunter, Mike Bishop, Bram Hengeveld, Ingemar Petersson and Jari Vinnari: I've made a mistake when I created your carskins, and for now the cockpit rev counter is not working. This will be fixed for round 2. All other things are fine and of course the head-up-display, that most people use including me, is working normally.

If you are used to drive with the cockpit rev counter, feel free to take any of the RD skins for round 1.

Here are the updated pitgroups, don't forget that when you take an RD car you are obviously in the same pitgroup. For those who don't know: People in one pitgroup should avoid to make a pitstop at the same time.
1 - Leonardo Ferreira
2 - Marlon Lins
3 - Felix Luding / Alexander Lauritzen
4 - Scott Webber / Kieron Swart
5 - Anthony Levene / Noel Spence
6 - Bram Hengeveld / Robert Wiesenmüller
7 - Ken Hunter / Mike Bishop
8 - Stefan Woudenberg / Dave Begley
9 - Kenneth Jurmann
10 - Jari Vinnari / Ingemar Petersson
11 - Frank Steinbach / Simon Kilov (RD Car #89 / RD Car #92)
12 - Juul Knoops
13 - Jason Lancett (RD Car #91)
14 - Remco de Wildt / Rodrigo Suardi (RD Car #93 / RD Car #94)
15 - Vinicius Ferreira / Reto Christiani (RD Car #95 / RD Car #97)
16 - Mat Venn (RD Car #96)
17 - Anders Nilsson / Christopher Hall-Nelson (RD Car #98 / RD Car #99)

To Leonardo Ferreira, Kieron Swart, Scott Webber, Ken Hunter, Mike Bishop, Bram Hengeveld, Ingemar Petersson and Jari Vinnari: I've made a mistake when I created your carskins, and for now the cockpit rev counter is not working. This will be fixed for round 2. All other things are fine and of course the head-up-display, that most people use including me, is working normally.

:cool: No problems. I´ll use that default Rfactor revcounter for this time.

Reto, a qualy lap will be 50~54 seconds (I think). The difference between a full and empty fuel loaded car will be just a second or so (tested it).
I think fuel for 54~56 laps should do the trick. If you rev really high all the time maybe for 60 lap..

Will have a look tonight. Haven't driven on this track yet so no clue if we can make the 50 minutes. Quite surprised actually as I double checked the race distance before posting the format.

Are we absolutely sure that refueling is not possible?

Okay I've spotted something weird: There is a line called Description= in the .veh file. Every time I enter with a car that has Description="Formula__3: (any name)" with two _ I have FFB. Every time I enter with a car that has Description="Formula_3: (any name)" with one _ I have no FFB.

Is this even possible that this parameter has so much influence?

This is the error indeed, affects more than half of the field so we must make a skinpack fix. Really sorry guys, but I have absolutely no other choice. Fix will be used to add 4 more Racedept cars and fix the rev counter issue too. Ready in 30 minutes.

I made a huge mistake in the skinpack, fix inevitable. You need to install it!

Changes:
- Fixed FFB issue for all RD, RPM, BFT, Dare Devilz, Oso Devilz, Brawn and FAL cars
- Fixed Rev Counter for RPM, Dare Devilz, Oso Devilz, Brawn cars
- Added 4 more RD cars, changed body template for #89 RD car.

Instructions: Overwrite old skinpack, or if you haven't installed a skinpack so far, just put into your GSC folder. No changes allowed, you know.

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21148332/UpdatedSkinpack.rar
Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKFG9TGM

Thanks to Reiza, RD and every single skinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%