RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The event, server and race details have been posted for the first round at Velopark 2011 here. Make sure you read the outlines carefully and install the files that are needed to participate in this round

Pitstop strategy is all up to the drivers. Some will most likely start with a full tank, others choose to refuel completely during the pitstop. Its all personal I guess.

Sorry guys can i please be removed from this championship. I have been trying for hours to get this game to work but will not boot up. It tells me i have no vidio card,then no DX 9, then no activation code. I have been here,there and everywhere to try and get it to work. All my other games are working 100%. Sorry but one of the golden rules of sim racing is to have fun and enjoyment, this is not so therefore I have removed Game Stockcars and all its content from my machine and will contnue to to race other formats. Once again sorry guys but im pissed about this game on my machine.

sorry for asking but still noob ; )
at the start, do we load fuel for 50 mins or refill during pitstops?
looking forward to this and happy new year to all!
this is why you practice and work out a strategy, go really fast at the start with half a tank and then refill again, or be slow at the start with a full tank and only pit for 2 tyres? making your time off track alot less.

:)

THX so far guys but the noob again ; )
when and where can I tell the pit-crew how much fuel to tank during a pit-stop?
(couldn't find a way in the "onboard-menu" and the "strategy-settings" in the garage1 are grayed out before starting a race?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%