RD Formula Pro Series S2 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. Was working on 2 variations of the helmets.
helmet logo v2.jpg
helmet logo v2 #2.jpg
RDF1 logo 2.png
One of the logos is simlar to Rhys' original idea.

Which do you like? I'm not sure about the red/blue glow outside the helmets... They're a slighter thinner size, as per Eric's request with transparent backgrounds.

I really loved the 3rd one too. The other 2 are great, but more like flyers, I think. The 3rd one has LOGO all over it!!! Great!!!! Maybe only putting the car like a background with som e transparency (maybe the car in the 1st logo) and the RD Formula1 in front, with the formula in white, since the car is black. How about it? The RD is not very clear...

Wow, Mark!!! It's awesome imo. Every time I look at it, I like it more and more. I love number 2 (please, don't make fun of it!!!).

Try this in the second one. You know the F and the 1?? Replace them with the R and the D from RD and place all the Formula 1 under the car!!!! I love the white color in a black background. How about you experiment a carbon background with some fading in the edges??? Am I making myself clear??? :party2:

I think it's gonna be the one, really!!!! Eric and all the staff are not gonna resist this!!!! :D

SO SORRY FOR GIVING YOU ALL THIS TROUBLE!!!! :D

EDIT:
Btw, the second one you could place in the other logo with the helmets and make a great flyer. :)

BIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Very nice!!! I really don't know which one I like the most. I think I like 3rd and 4th equally the best ones!!!!!! But the 3rd calls for a black backgound, Mark, don't you think????

Very very very very nice job, Mark!!!! I love them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%