RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m already sorry I signed up for this with the Guehennec brothers, Power Rangers, UFOs and Rocket powered cars. There is 1 bright light at the end...... If Eric beats his brother the please email my beer and party hat.

I have noticed that both in the Monza aswell as in the Donington server the WTTC -06 class is possible to pick cars from…..
I recon the purpose of this is part of the conspiracy to place Niklas further back the grid….
......great plan I must say, it might just work… :silly:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I have noticed that both in the Monza aswell as in the Donington server the WTTC -06 class is possible to pick cars from…..
I recon the purpose of this is part of the conspiracy to place Niklas further back the grid….
......great plan I must say, it might just work… :silly:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

shhh..... it is a secret.... he is fast, but not always that bright... he might just pick a Peugeot instead of the f3k:kiss2:

I thought you "bright" people would have figured out that i obviously chose the peaugeot by mistake and didn't notice. :D

You evidently didn't see the fine print in the rule addendum. :rotfl: The prequal for Donington has already started and is Superpole so your first run on the server counts. I guess you chose your car poorly. Most people will be driving the F3000 :rotfl::rotfl: Welcome to the second server:woop:

You evidently didn't see the fine print in the rule addendum. :rotfl: The prequal for Donington has already started and is Superpole so your first run on the server counts. I guess you chose your car poorly. Most people will be driving the F3000 :rotfl::rotfl: Welcome to the second server:woop:

Welcome to the 2nd server with the Peugeot :rotfl:

It might embarrassing when he beats us with a Peugeot.:tongue:

I will only be there for a short test to see that everything works okey. Still recovering from "the foot thing" so i will only do maybe 5 laps or so...

A little sad because it would be fun to fight with David for sure. But with no practise he would run over me with one hand anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%