Focus Low

Lap 14
Focus Low

Lap 15
Focus High

Lap 16
Focus High, use ERS, Hunt Them
Screw you man

It is so different when you're used to having level 6 tyre mastery, fuel upgrade, high level chassis and durability and all-round better drivers. I just did my entire strategy and realised that I had to change it all due to wear rates etc. :( Nearly posted it before I realised as well :roflmao:

Qualifying:
Focus High, softs, 113L

Lap 1
Focus high

Lap 2
push low

Lap 3
push low

Lap 4
push low

Lap 5
Focus high, use ERS, pit for softs, 102L

Lap 6
push low

Lap 7
push medium

Lap 8
push low

Lap 9
push low

Lap 10
focus high, use ERS

Lap 11
push low, pit for softs, 91L

Lap 12
push low

Lap 13
push low

Lap 14
focus high

Lap 15
push low

Lap 16
focus high, use ERS, hunt them
Looking forward to seeing how this race goes. I'm hoping that I've assumed the values that differ from my normal values correctly :unsure: At least we only have to manage one driver :D

Are there any unexpected failures in this race @Omer Said ?

How do you make the spoiler thingie?
Click the button that looks like the US flag with an "I" below it. In that menu should be "Spolier".

Alternatively, type this without the spaces before and after each thing you want spoilered. [ SPOILER ][ /SPOILER ]

Qualifying
Focus, High, Medium tyres, 104 litres

Lap 1
Push low

Lap 2
Push Medium

Lap 3
Push Low

Lap 4
Push Medium

Lap 5
Push Low
Box for Medium tyres and 100 litres of fuel

Lap 6
Push Low

Lap 7
Push Medium ERS

Lap 8
Push Medium

Lap 9
Push Low

Lap 10
Push Low, Medium ERS

Lap 11
Push Low
Box for Soft tyres and 90 fuel

Lap 12
Focus Low

Lap 13
Focus Low

Lap 14
Focus Medium

Lap 15
Focus High

Lap 16
Focus High, use ERS,

8KTtscB.jpg

I did it as a joke TBH, I'll be editing it later tonight now I've had time to think of it.

Phew...

Actually, this is just a show race and no need for strict competition. But it is obvious that we have to use PMs instead of the thread in case we go single-update races in future.

How do you make the spoiler thingie?

Also -- I'm assuming no special driver skills like Pace Up, Intimidate, etc.?

Driver skills are available.

In all fairness, you strategy always seems to have been dragged out of an excel spreadsheet you've made, so there's no point trying anything else.

2, I pulled out. There's no more point to it for me to compete in this event.
Honestly, I think it's hardly a surprise that people copy you when
1) you're so amazingly good at this game :D
2) you posted it before anyone else, so the others could easily see it
3) people (including me) are struggling to get the fuel loads to match up with the paces exactly spot on, either running out or overfuelling.
This especially applies to new entries for this event who haven't done the 10 in-season races to have even a rough estimate of how the system works. Because Omer's info isn't enough, but putting more info in that post will likely just turn people away.

Combining those 3 gives people (especially newcomers) a big incentive to copy your strategy. And honestly, it's something to be proud of. People value how good you are.

-

Now, I could have copied your strategy as well and given myself a better chance of winning the event, but I wanted to be original, and I'm not really playing to win, I'm playing to have fun, and to help Omer test out his game. But that's just me. Not everyone is like that.
Even still, I had to look at yours to get a sense of how the medium tyres degrade and how much fuel is burnt on push pace. But just in case my estimates are wrong, I overfuelled about 10% as well.
That's something I've to accept, but it's a good test for Omer, because there will be people (possibly me if I join :roflmao:) next season who have no idea about this either. And it's also good testing that there are the same strategies, because it gives Omer the chance to test out how the game handles that, as well as how it handles overtakes and a train of drivers on the same pace.

When I made my return in November, I promised myself not to take any game too seriously again. So I see this as a test for Omer, not as an opportunity to win. After all, this is a non-championship event, so we are playing for fun above all. Maybe, you should try to look at it in a similar way. Because I think it's ridiculous that you call everyone "stupid ****s". That's a step too far.

Sorry for the long post Omer. I mean no harm, I only want to clear the air, because I think the words said were not okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes