RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that I just don't have the time to put into this that it seems to require to do well, it's a great game, but just not for me I don't think.

From here onwards, Teeside Motorsports name and assets will be withdrawn from the series, although if @Omer Said allows it I'll offer them for sale as a second team for someone else who has the time needed for half the price as a normal second team?

I really like the game and your time put in is immense Omer, an hope it continues for many seasons to come, but I shan't be a part of it :cry:

Maybe if the amount of driver attributes, sponsors and other aspects were reduced, and the whole game was reset at the end of this season, it would be more competitive and have more people in it. You need too many seasons of competing near the top now to get anywhere near somewhere competitive.

Maybe if the amount of driver attributes, sponsors and other aspects were reduced, and the whole game was reset at the end of this season, it would be more competitive and have more people in it. You need too many seasons of competing near the top now to get anywhere near somewhere competitive.

It will happen in Season 8. Please read the details here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-formula-manager-season-6.131942/page-47#post-2482238

I've decided that I just don't have the time to put into this that it seems to require to do well, it's a great game, but just not for me I don't think.

From here onwards, Teeside Motorsports name and assets will be withdrawn from the series, although if @Omer Said allows it I'll offer them for sale as a second team for someone else who has the time needed for half the price as a normal second team?

I really like the game and your time put in is immense Omer, an hope it continues for many seasons to come, but I shan't be a part of it :cry:

I am glad you liked my game and played it so far, you are a really valuable part of the game. But I can understand your point as this season was frustrating for you so far. Thank you for playing and I hope you will return in Season 8. :)

PIT RADIO is CLOSED

upload_2017-6-3_0-46-46.png

upload_2017-6-3_1-2-6.png

I had to hurry up tonight, and messed up in return. Keranens pitted in the 2nd lap as I missed their pits in the 1st lap, had to manipulate the game to allow them pitting in the 2nd lap. Really sorry for the mistake. Others are unaffected by this mistake not even 1 bit.

• Deleted member 161052

Lap 1
BEL pit for new monsoons and 97L fuel
SZI continue

Lap 2
BEL steady low
SZI pit for new monsoons and 90L fuel

Edited orders. I'm rolling the dice for monsoons.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will happen in Season 8. Please read the details here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-formula-manager-season-6.131942/page-47#post-2482238

I am glad you liked my game and played it so far, you are a really valuable part of the game. But I can understand your point as this season was frustrating for you so far. Thank you for playing and I hope you will return in Season 8. :)

PIT RADIO is CLOSED
I'll certainly check back, what is the likelihood of my team being offered for sale?

1st lap
HUL focus low
RIC steady low to the pits, monsoons, 80l
BRI steady low, ERS
HEI steady low to the pits, wets, 61l

2nd lap
HUL focus low, ERS
RIC push low
BRI steady low to the pits, wets, 49l
HEI steady low

@Omer Said something about Mardenborough's dnf seems odd, steady low used 41l, chassis still 30% left.

1st lap
HUL focus low
RIC steady low to the pits, monsoons, 80l
BRI steady low, ERS
HEI steady low to the pits, wets, 61l

2nd lap
HUL focus low, ERS
RIC push low
BRI steady low to the pits, wets, 49l
HEI steady low

@Omer Said something about Mardenborough's dnf seems odd, steady low used 41l, chassis still 30% left.
Car wear went from 18% -> 30%

It seems while trying to fix the Keranen mistake, I accidentally put him into the pits as well after his retirement as you can see he also has 100% tyres. It does not change the fact that he retired though.

Last night was crazy for me, I apologize again.:sleep:

Peterson continue aggressive low, pit lap 1, 96L fuel monsoons, aggressive low lap 2
Alonso focus high lap 1 ERS, pit lap 1, 89L, monsoons, aggressive low lap 2

Rosberg steady low, pit lap 1, monsoons, no refuel, give all medium lap 2
Button push medium, pit lap 1, monsoons, 89L, aggressive low lap 2

Last edited:
Pit Radio is Closed

Edit: Pit Radio is NOT closed yet, will happen around 20-30 mins hopefully

Edit 2: Pit Radio is CLOSED NOW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%