RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were Fangio and Loeb supposed to finish (is everything ok with fuel levels on lap 21) ?
I mean, I don't think that Toby would make such mistake with Fangio. While Loeb actually finished.

How were Fangio and Loeb supposed to finish (is everything ok with fuel levels on lap 21) ?
I mean, I don't think that Toby would make such mistake with Fangio. While Loeb actually finished.
Save fuel was supposed to keep me from dropping below 1l. Would've worked if that idiot hadn't crashed...

Save Fuel. :thumbsup:

upload_2017-4-1_13-31-43.png

Pirelli and Cosworth have 2 tests due to sponsor results.
Teams and Championship Lists in the first page are updated with budgets and points.

@airutonpurosuto8912 - You must be thrilled right now. It took you so long, but finally you did it. Will you fight for the title?
@Aidan Keranen - Is it hard to fight against Porsche engines, or podium will be your common residence in this season?
@Azabadaza - That was quite a shock to see BMW passing through Porsches to cling the last step of podium. How did you do it today?
@TTupsi - Another emergency pitstop occurred this race. Would you win without it?
@kedy89 - It has been a long time since we miss a BRT on podium. What happened to Hulkenberg in the last laps?
@rubaru - A top 10 must be very valuable in this chaotic race. How do you feel about it?
@Slyfrequency - First points in only the 2nd race of your career. That is quite an achievement. What do you feel?
@Tim - Another misfortunate race for the team. How do you plan to bounce back?
@Sasha Jednak - Are the ill rumours of your quitting true?
@Jimlaad43 - They say your withdrawal was an early April fools. Right? Right?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham - Will Mars GP keep going, or not?
@The_Laskinator - After the promising first race, that came as a shock. What went wrong today?

Game is Updated:
-Safe pace mistake chances are decreased a bit.

THE MARKETPLACE Will be open until the Monday night, then the qualifying will begin. Then on the Wednesday night, the race will begin. No further reminders will be given. Teams fail to get engines in the marketplace period will be dropped instead of getting Cosworths this time.

Silver Soul
600cr for Heidfeld

BRT
600cr for Peterson (if released)
If bidding happens a new/other offer will be made.

Rest to follow

Last edited:
@Slyfrequency - First points in only the 2nd race of your career. That is quite an achievement. What do you feel?

We know we are the worst team for pace at the moment due to our chassis, so our strategy was to play it safe and see where we ended up, happy for Mardenborough to get the points as he nursed the car perfectly. One hell of an eventful race.

Buys:
Chassis Upgrade X2 = 1000
Newgarden Speed X1 = 400

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - You must be thrilled right now. It took you so long, but finally you did it. Will you fight for the title?
We might seem to be one of the title contenders by now, but I'll just talk about the race outcome first. After the first safety car period, we didn't realise that we actually could switch to monsoon tyres, so on the next safety car period we went for it and used it throughout the race. Had Ferenc been easy on his brakes and haven't spun off, he could probably have given the team a double podium this race. Stefan did a brilliant job today, he did everything he could to give us everything what we've got. It's still amazing to have a race win for us, it's a great achievement for the team.

@Aidan Keranen - Is it hard to fight against Porsche engines, or podium will be your common residence in this season?
It's incredibly hard at the moment to take on the Porsche engines, we know there is a deficit of speed to them, so we have to be very smart with how we operate. This round just gone was a bit more about luck, the safety cars definitely helped us, and we led for a long time as a result, but those Michelins were just too strong for us, and pretty much every other team too. Congrats to both Canon and Reed RR on their results, we have a great relationship with Reed RR especially, they've worked hard for that result.
We'll be waiting to see what happens with Peterson, buys to come soon after.

• Deleted member 161052

Canon Racing buys:
[current budget: 3050cr]
* Durability Upgrade x2 (1000)
* Tyre Testing (400)
* Engine Testing (500)
* Ferenc Szisz: +1 concentration and +1 overtaking (800)
Remaining: 350cr

Nitro Grand Prix buys:
[current budget: 1460cr]
* Tyre Testing (400)
* Engine Testing (500)
* Durability Upgrade (500)
Remaining: 60cr

@TTupsi - Another emergency pitstop occurred this race. Would you win without it?
I don't think so. Michelin users were superior today with their monsoon tyres and after all the safety car periods the pack got shuffled around so much that the extra long pit stops didn't make much difference. Overall very exciting race and it's time to finally roll on some upgrades!

BUYS
+1 chassis
+1 durability

Tyre testing
Setup testing

Simona
+1 Pit stop
+1 Technical

Michele
+1 Overtaking
+1 Pit stop

@Azabadaza - That was quite a shock to see BMW passing through Porsches to cling the last step of podium. How did you do it today?
Bit of luck, bit of strategy, bit of ruining my race which in the end turned out to be the reason we were in a position to push so hard in that final lap. I'm just happy Loeb somehow kept the car on the track while pushing that hard! Congrats to all the drivers who were able to finish in the most treacherous of conditions today.

Buys:
credit: $2550
+1 durability ($500)
+1 chassis ($500)
Sebastien:
+1 tyre mastery ($400)
Valentino:
+1 speed ($400)
+1 tyre mastery ($400)
Remaining: $350

2KF1
x1 tyre test
x1 engine test (speed)
waiting on more in morning

Keranen Motorsport
x1 Durability
x1 engine test
waiting on more in morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 2 100.0%