RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the test's real purpose is to test how the game works rather than scoring laptimes, i think that's not needed. Also there might be new teams hopping in too :thumbsup: (hopefully as five managers are really not enough :()

I heard 4-More-LA based Managers are interested! :D (Did you get that?)

Have we started yet?
Team: 2KF1 Racing
Colour 1: Silver-Grey (if you catch my drift)
Colour 2: Orange

I only want 1 driver currently. Mika Hakkinen :D
Type B sponsorship for the team
And 4 levels of KERS if that's cool.

Last edited:
Welcome Aidan,
Actual season had not started, it's the test session to both wait for new managers and let people test the game before the races :)

PIT RADIO is CLOSED in order to calculate the turn

What is the difference between the 3 types of drivers ?
And is it possible during the season to replace a driver by a better one (and keeping the upgrade of this driver) ?

Their raw pace and overtaking values differ. Not a great difference, but it gives a proper advantage when you think about the whole race.

Yes, you can change drivers mid-season. If you bought DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAM, it applies to your later bought drivers as well. :thumbsup:

Their raw pace and overtaking values differ. Not a great difference, but it gives a proper advantage when you think about the whole race.

Yes, you can change drivers mid-season. If you bought DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAM, it applies to your later bought drivers as well. :thumbsup:

If we have an amateur driver and we want to engage a medium driver for example. What will be the price ? 1200cr or 200cr because we considered that we sell the amateur driver ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes