1cgalFB.png

TdEIjjR.png

Monaco Qualifying
so3b5xM.png

• Deleted member 161052

Jack made it.
I don't think I did.
Graham neither.

otherwise I compare this to rFactor and frankly that pretty much sums this series up.
I don't disagree with you, the series hasn't gone as i expected.
Ultimately i believe adding consistency last minute was the biggest mistake, and without that, perhaps results would have been as expected.
However I think we must keep in mind that Formula Ford is a skill based series, and therefore results are going to be seemingly random. This is why i added consistency into the game, to try to create some variability.

Perhaps another mistake was choosing the Formula Ford mod itself, I would have been better choosing from the default cars as these are a bit more complete, and most of them are easier to skin.

So I therefore have 3 options to take this forward, once this season is over.
  1. Give up
  2. Try to fix the mod for a second season, possibly involving taking it away from real Formula Ford rules - involving hp upgrades etc.
  3. change to another car series. For example Formula BMW, Formula 3000 or the Raceroom DLC which is based on 2011/12 f1 - The ai are better with these cars too.
:thumbsup:

I like the idea, there is of course no reason that we can't do things 'our way' here.
I wouldn't mind seeing a default car picked up, but definitely the best thing is take some time, do some looking into the values that are going to provide a semi-consistent series. Nothing is wrong with a random result, to me it just seems that the results really are just coming out of nowhere.

Monaco Race Results
ornJsNX.png

Budgets have been updated, its worth noting that there's no point saving as budgets will be reset after this season.

Also, I Intend to have chosen a short list of potential series by the end of the season. I'll put a strawpoll thing in the HOF, as this is perhaps the fairest solution.
Of course given that ill have to retest all the values and find templates for the new series and such, along with other commitments, it would be wise not to expect the new season to start before Mid October at the earliest, November/December is the most likely start date.

• Deleted member 161052

Andy Richards team radio: "Bloody engine!"
Andy Richards after the race: "I will now get some serious revenge on all these three Manor drivers. This is embarrassing."
Andy Graham team radio: "I crash."
Andy Graham after the race: "If we don't finish a few more races, Richards told me that he will contemplate quitting for good."

consistency -0.05 (£30)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

why the actual **** is it my fault that your engine blew up? Jeez..
I wasn't acting serious towards you and your teammates

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering