RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miseluk Qualifying

A shock qualifying, as Cornes fails to grab pole without a clear excuse.
Vimal Ana again failed to set a time despite completing 2 out laps.

J95Ka8S.png

Note: I've got shadow play working, however i don't have time to record the race. what I'm going to do is post the results now, and might do a highlights-like video later on.

Miseluk Race

Another surprise session, whereby the top 2 in the drivers championship failed to score points, causing a shake up in the standings.
o5RYyA1.png

@airutonpurosuto8912 Your first retirement of the season which means your championship lead has fallen to just 5 points, thoughts?

@C0rrUpti0Nz 2 victories and a 2 DNFs, do you think youre pushing too hard during the race?

@oorjit07 Your first victory, which pushes you up into second place in the WDC! describe your thoughts

@The_Laskinator & @Matteo Heymans A podium for the pair of you after sharing the worst starts of the season, did you write the season off too early?

@oorjit07 Your first victory, which pushes you up into second place in the WDC! describe your thoughts
Well it's a nice surprise after the way the season started, hopefully I can keep having decent results, because the drivers around are less consistent with their finishes, meaning that I could be competing for the title come the last round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 418 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 262 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.9%
Back