RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milos a terrible race for Manor, falling 3 places in the constructors and allowing Mars team 1 to get considerable lead. Have you got a plan to turn this around? Bonus: Excited for your home race?
we'll turn it around yeah. Kyalami has never brought me any good, so we expected to do poorly. The home race should recover for it though.

• Deleted member 161052

Qualifying ability: -1.00 (100)
Race ability: -0.25 (150)

@Manolis Sigoulakis a solid result for you, which puts you in P10 in the WDC, how much further do you think you can climb?
It was a good race in a so far mediocre season, although I was hoping for more after qualifying P2. I think the title is out of reach with everything going towards Andy's way, but we are hoping for P2.

Buys for me:
Race ability -0.3

Buys for Utzer:
Qualifying ability -0.6

window closed
@oorjit07 and @Donaldinho105 missed the window and such get a warning as some others have received. those who got a warning last race have their warning removed as they have posted :)

@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham 's didn't work, tried to spend £450 rather than £250 so i changed them to saving , as i said i would earlier in the season.

edit: also @Joel will not receive sponsor rewards as his buys were made in private, not in the thread.

okay a small update, nvidia geforce experience updated over the week, and it seems to have broken shadow play. As such the race replay will either be late, if i can get it working or wont come at all, and ill just post results.

Race 4 - Mišeluk Practice

Despite some technical issues, the Championship moves to Serbia for race 4.
A number of cars struggled with the high kerbs of the street circuit

JS6c1ua.jpg

ovjbnZo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 424 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 266 43.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.4%
Back