Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 798
Race BHP: 796
CoF: 4940
Quali Skill: 16200
Race Skill: 16270
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys.
Really happy with our team's performances
We are confident about the championship both for driver and constructor.

+2 QBHP
+4 RBHP
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 800

Updated with William Néron's team buys.

In response to interview question:

Yes it was had fought but it's good to be back on the podium to keep myself in a good position in the overall.

As for buys: All on quali skill please.

It's been a bit of a busy week. Normal service will resume shortly

Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 800

Updated with William Néron's team buys.
I'm just going to say this ended up confusing the hell out of me (problems with trying to do stuff directly after waking up), but the monetary side is fine, and I'll take your values.

Austria Practice Results
<track bugged, new results incoming>
New results below
R11 - Austria - Practice.png

Last edited:
Breaking News:
Thorough testing of the Osterreichring has brought about problems that are unable to be fixed at this point in time, as a result, the Austrian Grand Prix will instead be run at the A1 Ring (standard game version, 2001).
I apologise to everyone that wanted the glorious old version, but having 5 finishers, 4 of which were over 2 laps down, isn't really worth it.

really?
What osterreichring track do you have?

Maybe consider reducing AI errors..
as you don't use CSM, it's when you open the .dat in GP4 builder and go to the initial track sector, you should find all the md info there

RAUTAVAARA SNEAKS TO FRONT ON SHORT TRACK
R11 - Austria - Qualifying.png

A change of track wasn't enough to hold Joel Rautavaara back, the Finn taking a second pole position of his career in Austria. Behind is the in form driver of the moment, Stephan Bohner completing a strong front row start that bodes well for the race ahead. Omer Said seemed a bit distant from the track, almost as if he was on a trip away or something, 3rd was the best he could muster. The Vipers of Dovizioso and Graham were next, Harvey and Utzer following, with Cocks sandwiched by Engberink and Black to complete the top ten.
Further back we saw the two Falcons struggle to 12th and 13th respectively, while Pablo Diehl only could muster 16th.
Commentators Comments: Bohner's run of form continues, and if he can get the jump on his Finnish rival from the line he will be the bookies favourite for sure. Said looks a tad vulnerable, he is on the second row with no teammate in sight, the championship leader has a few meters up his sleeve from the get go, and the Turk hasn't exactly set the world alight in race trim this season. If now is his moment to shine, he'll have to work pretty hard for it.
Podium Tips: S. Bohner, O. Said, J. Cocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 48 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%