RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

If it's really a minimum of 775 for Tier 2 you need to amend that in the regulations as well, because it's currently saying 770, as shown here:

But I get that you like to try it out and like I said, I'm not that opposed to it any more now it is clear that this is separate from the whole engine makers guarantee thing.
hmm, will change those values, they seem to be incorrect. I ended up deciding that T3 would be much too far behind with those, hence changed them.
And seriously guys, if you are unhappy enough with this idea, and with the fact that I have T1 engines, I will go and get another engine. Doesn't bother me, but the rule stays. Thankfully with Falcon and their Merc engines we'd still get some data on it all.

which team used Peugeot? :O_o:
Every T1 and T2 engine (and any T3 engines used a season before) get given values at season start. Peugeot had 777/777/5440 last season :D
Before you say anything, engine changes aren't a guaranteed choice, e.g. someone can purchase an engine change for $2000, but can only choose what tier (not T1), then they are randomised one of the manufacturers

BRT launch
ezKfT5r.png

u6L95Tl.png

HuEboNQ.png

R9x9PIO.png

We proudly present you our new challenger for the second season of the Formula FG, the BRT02. For this year, we've taken a different approach with the chassis, which makes the new car about 20cm wider, hoping that this will make passing us on track more difficult.
Sponsor wise there are no big changes, Telefonica, SanDisk and CreditSuisse stayed onboard, as well as Agip and our tyre supplier Michelin. Martini increased their support for the team, their logo will now be featured on both cars. New are Magneti Marelli, Champion, BBS, Brembo and SKF. Lamborghini will continue to provide the team with engines.

Thanks go out to @Benutzername for painting the car, and JohnMaverick from gpg for the renders :)

FW18 originally made by soulbringer and me.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 405 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 274 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.6%
Back