RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this wonderful mod!
I think it must only be me as I've not seen anyone else mention it, however on tracks like Spa & Silverstone, where there is a vehicle with an electronic billboard positioned on track side, I get a 'no signal image', the multi coloured vertical bars on its billboard. Any ideas why?

Can anyone tell me what should be displayed on these vehicles monitors? Is it the player's display as they race? Just wondering if running triples or Rift results in the 'no-display' image.

Can anyone tell me what should be displayed on these vehicles monitors? Is it the player's display as they race? Just wondering if running triples or Rift results in the 'no-display' image.
Not exactly sure what is being discussed in this exchange, but just FYI - IIRC it's canned racing footage that is shown on the large "billboards" (they are really video displays like you see at the actual tracks), it does not take as display inputs whatever you or others are doing on the track at the time.

Really great job with this mod!
I wanted to report a section with missing textures at the Schumacher esses when driving the Nordschelife endurance layout.
2aj4dif.jpg

Thanks for this wonderful mod!
I think it must only be me as I've not seen anyone else mention it, however on tracks like Spa & Silverstone, where there is a vehicle with an electronic billboard positioned on track side, I get a 'no signal image', the multi coloured vertical bars on its billboard. Any ideas why?

Not exactly sure what is being discussed in this exchange, but just FYI - IIRC it's canned racing footage that is shown on the large "billboards" (they are really video displays like you see at the actual tracks), it does not take as display inputs whatever you or others are doing on the track at the time.

Exactly as it says @DevonK

Is a TV test pattern on all TV trucks with big screen and some "jumbotron" screen.

Why?

Because for the moment, the graphic engine of Assetto Corsa, does not allow that in those screens it is seen the camera that we are using at that moment like they do in other racing games, or something simpler as including an .mp4 video or a gif with several predefined scenes.

At the moment you can only put a texture and I think it is the best to give more "life" to the tracks.

Suggestions are accepted

Same here. I put the unzipped folder "RBS 1.10 & Autumn Nords 1.0 by JW mods” into the main AC folder then use the JSGME.exe to activate all 3 mods, but I did not see any changes in the game.

For some reason, I cannot make this mod work. I have extracted everything to the folder in which it should be placed and I have ran the JGSME.exe and activated all three preferred mods from the available list. I then run AS and see no change when loading the track. I see no "Autumn Nords".

Punt only on Assetto Corsa root folder these files and folder:

6582e3fb02b4dc1ebe58d0f16f74cfa3.png

Bug report:

tried to run the track Monza 1966 with the Objects mod and it won't load - I used the version in the track selector that had the "real billboards etc" added to the name. Deactivated mod in GME, retried and works fine, so some problem with the mod here.

PS Autumn mod also activated at all times.

UPDATE: tried it with object and textures mods only - still won't load the one labeled Monza 1966 with billboards, but does load the one just labeled Monza 1966 road course. (did not try that before).

Sorry for this know issue.

Working on it.

Said it before, amazing work! V1.10 and Autumn Nords are incredible, I'll never be able to play AC without RBS!
Noticed a visual bug, some of the truck trailers from the Vehicles_D.dds display their logos (Hertz, Dunlop, Hess, etc) inverted in-game. Seems the logos need to be inverted on the .dds and then they appear correctly in-game?

hi ,why do i have 2 versions of each track ,on select track option ,i have activated and the three options!!

with RBS objects, some tracks are duplicate for dont have bans on multiplayer.

Any news on the missing textures at Schuhmacher esses?

Thanks in advance!

Yeap, fixed. Update coming soon.

Said it before, amazing work! V1.10 and Autumn Nords are incredible, I'll never be able to play AC without RBS!
Noticed a visual bug, some of the truck trailers from the Vehicles_D.dds display their logos (Hertz, Dunlop, Hess, etc) inverted in-game. Seems the logos need to be inverted on the .dds and then they appear correctly in-game?

Fixed. Update coming soon

Is Silverstone supposed to have black-white curbs with RBS 1.10 textures installed instead of the usual red-white curbs?

Yup, since that's how it looks at the moment.

Yeap, since 2016 Silverstone have this desing on curbs.

1468143754535.jpg

1468087257903.jpg

darkyjoe updated RBS 1.10 (Real Billboards & Stuff) and Autumn Nords by JW modding with a new update entry:

Welcome to the Highlands! (and too, some new work and fixes)

REMEMBER DELETE PREVIOUS "MOD" FOLDER!!

Changelog 1.12:

Changelog 1.12:
- deleted "Real Billboards & Stuff Objects", avoiding in this way, confusions and problems of installation.

- changed textures on new track "Highlands" on billboards, brake distance indicators, faces and suit on marshalls, marshall stand, flags, some buildings, some advertising on walls, pubs/restaurants billboards, based on real logos from Scotland....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm, I don´t see the updated walls at the Pits for Nürburgring GP or full track (The decals above the lounges and the Porsche Mission: Future Sportscar). It looks like I have some old textures remaining in a "Texture" folder. Doesn´t seem to make a difference if I remove those, though. I can´t find matching textures in the download, is there a slight chance that those are missing from 1.12?

Works on Highlands.

Hmm, I don´t see the updated walls at the Pits for Nürburgring GP or full track (The decals above the lounges and the Porsche Mission: Future Sportscar). It looks like I have some old textures remaining in a "Texture" folder. Doesn´t seem to make a difference if I remove those, though. I can´t find matching textures in the download, is there a slight chance that those are missing from 1.12?

Works on Highlands.

My bad. Sorry.

Now all is correct. (i think) :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back