RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
The mod is awesome and works beautifully!
The only problem is that for each modded track I have a copy of it with "Billboard and other stuff", I know the reason, but it would be super nice to upgrade the default tracks.
Keep working this way!:)

Last edited:
Never seen anything as slow and timed out as trying to download this file. What is it with MegaSlow? 22% Hey, I got all the way to 61%! After over an hour! Finally gave up and thought to heck with it. Would like to see the mod but don't think that is possible.

It seems to be downloading now with just a few temporary halts but quickly recovers. It did work better when downloading through the browser and I also cleared my cache and that may have helped.

Hi,
thank you very much for your wonderful mod; I think it' s a very effective contribution to immersion and graphical appearence for this simulation; I do think the "double tracks thing" is not a drawback, but can help in some situation, so I kindly ask you to maintain this approach;
I don' t know if possible, but I would like very much you to add many other objects/texture to every track; I would particularly appreciate the addition of some cones along track particularly near bends, like in Pcars for example,
Keep going on with your wonderful and clever work !!
Bravo !!!!!!!

darkyjoe updated RBS 1.9 (Real Billboards & Stuff) and Autumn Nords by JW modding with a new update entry:

Fixes, new and reworked textures and a big "diet" (only download 328mb)

Changelog 1.10:

- removed all intro videos so make mod size smaller

- more compressed files to boost performance and save HDD space

- removed the texture folder from RBS 1.10 Objects mod to avoid issues in case Autumn Nords is active. If you want to use these textures, choose RBS 1.10 Textures mod instead

- new texture on billboard for Nordscheifle Karrusel corner, based on the 2016 actual one

- new texture for Monza S/F straight area, close to the pitwall, based on the 2016 ads

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think it needs to be made clearer in the updates area that with the new 1.1 version that you need to use both the objects and textures mods simultaneously for full changes - I ran the objects mod and thought it was not working because the signage did not change like it used to in the last version, but now running the textures mod at the same time no longer generates conflict warnings in GME and the signage does change.

Last edited:
So if I want to use everything, I just need to activate all 3 in JGSME?
Not trying to be argumentative here, but are you sure that is safe? When I tried to activate Autumn when both objects and textures were already activated GME told me textures had already modified a bunch of files Autumn wanted to change and warned me of a conflict possibility so I canceled out. Is it safe to do the overwrite and use all 3 mods at the same time - are the files being replaced for Nords identical in Autumn and Textures?
Update: it seems if you are using both Objects and Autumn Nords you get the textures mods on the Nords without needing to run the Textures mod as well. Here's test to confirm: the OEM version of the track has a prominent red Assetto Corsa logo placed on the track a hundred feet or so ahead of the brown sign on the left of the track identifying the "Quiddlebacher-Hoho" track segment. This is gone when you run the Autumn and Objects modes (but not the Texture mod) so the new textures seem to already be in Autumn.(Of course to get the new textures in another track you have to quit the game, deactivate Autumn, and activate the Textures mod).

Last edited:
I think it needs to be made clearer in the updates area that with the new 1.1 version that you need to use both the objects and textures mods simultaneously for full changes - I ran the objects mod and thought it was not working because the signage did not change like it used to in the last version, but now running the textures mod at the same time no longer generates conflict warnings in GME and the signage does change.

True. On next update, I will be clearer explaining the options

Not trying to be argumentative here, but are you sure that is safe? When I tried to activate Autumn when both objects and textures were already activated GME told me textures had already modified a bunch of files Autumn wanted to change and warned me of a conflict possibility so I canceled out. Is it safe to do the overwrite and use all 3 mods at the same time - are the files being replaced for Nords identical in Autumn and Textures?
Update: it seems if you are using both Objects and Autumn Nords you get the textures mods on the Nords without needing to run the Textures mod as well. Here's test to confirm: the OEM version of the track has a prominent red Assetto Corsa logo placed on the track a hundred feet or so ahead of the brown sign on the left of the track identifying the "Quiddlebacher-Hoho" track segment. This is gone when you run the Autumn and Objects modes (but not the Texture mod) so the new textures seem to already be in Autumn.(Of course to get the new textures in another track you have to quit the game, deactivate Autumn, and activate the Textures mod).

It is totally safe;), there is no problem. It only warns of the danger of changing the textures because some already exist, but nothing happens.

So, on next update, I will remove the textures of posters and other things from Autumn Nords so that the message does not come out of problems, and if you want to put the textures, use the RBS textures option.:)

How to use this mod without JSGME?

Select all content folders from the three principal folders.

Just copy and paste it on Assetto Corsa root and when you get a message that asks you to replace, you accept without problem.

Remember that if you want to return to the previous textures, you must delete the skin folder of each track and also remember to make a backup from original folder just in case.

One more thing. Maybe in the future Kunos update its textures, causing the mod to undergo changes appearing new textures.

I have found an issue with the grass textures (BBgrass*.dds) not displaying correctly on Norschleife Endurance. All vegetation on the hill next to Schumacher-S goes intense green, no texture showing. Happens both with and without Autumn Nords installed. Doesn't seem to happen anwhere else on the track though. I tried removing the BBgrass* files and that solved the problem for now but I don't know wether that may affect some other textures?

Last edited:
I have found an issue with the grass textures (BBgrass*.dds) not displaying correctly on Norschleife Endurance. All vegetation on the hill next to Schumacher-S goes intense green, no texture showing. Happens both with and without Autumn Nords installed. Doesn't seem to happen anwhere else on the track though. I tried removing the BBgrass* files and that solved the problem for now but I don't know wether that may affect some other textures?

The only textures affected seem to be BBgrass4 - BBgrass-b - grass-brd3-F in the nordschleife track folder. All other textures and tracks are fine ;) It'll be fixed in no time by @darkyjoe I am sure :) easy peasy lemon squeezy, no need to fret

Awesome add on for AC but I want report this i have found one balloon on Nordschleife tourist layout ( i use mod only textures ) :)
2efoxa8.jpg

For some reason, I cannot make this mod work. I have extracted everything to the folder in which it should be placed and I have ran the JGSME.exe and activated all three preferred mods from the available list. I then run AS and see no change when loading the track. I see no "Autumn Nords".

Thanks for this wonderful mod!
I think it must only be me as I've not seen anyone else mention it, however on tracks like Spa & Silverstone, where there is a vehicle with an electronic billboard positioned on track side, I get a 'no signal image', the multi coloured vertical bars on its billboard. Any ideas why?

For some reason, I cannot make this mod work. I have extracted everything to the folder in which it should be placed and I have ran the JGSME.exe and activated all three preferred mods from the available list. I then run AS and see no change when loading the track. I see no "Autumn Nords".

Same here. I put the unzipped folder "RBS 1.10 & Autumn Nords 1.0 by JW mods” into the main AC folder then use the JSGME.exe to activate all 3 mods, but I did not see any changes in the game.

Bug report:

tried to run the track Monza 1966 with the Objects mod and it won't load - I used the version in the track selector that had the "real billboards etc" added to the name. Deactivated mod in GME, retried and works fine, so some problem with the mod here.

PS Autumn mod also activated at all times.

UPDATE: tried it with object and textures mods only - still won't load the one labeled Monza 1966 with billboards, but does load the one just labeled Monza 1966 road course. (did not try that before).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back