RBR Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got round to finishing my livery for Hayden Paddon's SWRC Fabia this year, I'll upload it later on if anybody wants it.

EDIT: Hayden just posted his final design on Facebook about half an hour ago, Will have the final one ready shortly :D

6718932741_f68ccf8ab4_b_d.jpg

6718933067_d17b175e8c_b_d.jpg

6718933435_6f9f9b4861_b_d.jpg

oh and putting the finishing touches on my car for Season 4, going along with the same theme sort of. Not sure if it looks any decent on this though.

6718958587_982353a67a_b_d.jpg

6718958915_0a6885931f_b_d.jpg

Thanks ^^
I'm pretty sure I still have the impreza of his I made from last year, I spotted it yesterday while making this. I'll get it fixed up and up soon :D
Edit: Download link at the top of previous post.

Here you go Harry, one even rarer than the PWRC one ;)
couldn't find my templates for the PWRC one yet, but found my NZRC folder :D
I wish we could have a NZRC RBR Series, that would be great.
Sorry the number in the rear window is backwards, on the template there is only one side of that window, and it mirrored >_>
anyway, you can grab it here http://www.mediafire.com/?970em12c17rj6ff

6723416187_c8952b783c_b_d.jpg

6723416619_26f69f4906_b_d.jpg

6723415703_7a3c99d060_b_d.jpg

Sorry guys for taking up the screenshots thread with these releases, but since RD took down the downloads section (stupid idea IMHO, I miss the Dirt3 and RBR sections) I have no idea where to put em.

Great Skin! and great shots. Nice work. An NZ series would be just awesome. When i tried running BTB (unsuccessfully, computer couldn't handle it) I mapped out the ashley forest sprint course. Pretty simple becuase it is not very long. Iconic event so would be cool to have that as well.

Thank You !;)
Are you making any of those nice skins available ?
Yes Warren,just need to finish some details :)

is taht playing with the alpha and saving as dxt3 or something?

Yes Jack,you must work with alpha,the white color in alpha means mirror(chrome) effect - black matte.Selection which You want to make chrome,you must paint in black,but in alpha white.Also make shaders more shiny(I do not know how :),I just made all carpaint values to the max)

P.s I hope you understand,sorry for my bad english :oops:

Now to show the talents of our RBR painter extraordiaire, Damien Jones.:cool:

He has transformed my real MINI into RBR on the S2000 MINI.

First, the real thing:

MINI2.jpg

Now, the RSRBR S2000 MINI as painted by Damien:

MINI_WAD2.jpg

Now, if only I could use this one in the RDRC :(

Be on the lookout for an upcoming Rally Club Event using this car ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back