RBR PC noob help...

Hey guys, Just got RBR and rallymod on my laptop and have a few questions.
firstly; my wheel (joytech nitro) works but the force feedback doesnt, this is ruining the game for me.
secondly; is there any classic minis in the game? if there was an origianl stock mini it would be mega to see how it compares to my real one.
And finally; what mods do you think my laptop can run (i5 2410m with intel hd graphics, 3gb ram and 320gb hdd)

thanks for reading.

I don't know that wheel, so can't comment, but RBR usually supports most wheels with FFB.
Have you installed the two official patches? Patch 1.02 adds FFB for most wheels.
Not sure which Rallymod you are referring to, but RSRBR includes the two patches.

No classic Mini's in the game, or RSRBR (yet), but I'm hoping that one might be added in the future. It's more likely that we will see the new MINI added first.

Your system should be ok for most of the available mods, RBR is not very demanding on resources.

oh right ive been looking for the drivers online and have downloaded them all, microsoft keeps putting it on a fuzzymod driver?
yes i meant rsrbr and have all the patches :)
also; has anyone created a normal road pack? so you can drive real roads without traffic and speed limits for once :D
shame about the minis and thanks for your help

Sorry I'm going hijack this thread(saves making a new one :)) Just having a few problems.
1. I cant get on the server to set up my account, I'm registered on the rallyesim forums and I know there is a guy who can set it up manually but i dont know who it is(ive read that somewhere)
2. None of the BTB tracks work, I have all the updates installed i've probably missed something though.
3. Could someone be so kind as to give me some advice on how to set the pedals up properly in game(a screenshot would do nicely) I like a lot of travel and not so sensitive accelerate/brake pedals but I cant get it right. I use a Logitech G25 if that helps.
Ta muchly :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back