RBR Movies

F

fordman

• fordman

Hey Guys, check this little Beauty out. My friend from LFS Joecool done this, and this is how it's "meant" to be done. He does it professionally and all his work is second to non, although he does have the equip to go with it, I just think, its about time his awesome work got shared.

Enjoy Guys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHObQM7mE58[/ame]

Fordie

How come people has stopped posting videos? I feel bad for posting so many videos but here is another one.

Man I love onboards, and yours are very nice.

I downloaded the updates yesterday and it took a lot of tries to get to the finish of loch ard, that is maybe one of the most difficult stages I've driven in RBR, and Rally Finland doesn't have anything this stage would ask for, superb stage :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I've got some runs I wouldn't mind making videos of. The problem is after capturing with FRAPS (window mode 960x540), it's Greek to me. Codecs for this, that and the other, software for this and that, makes my teeth hurt. I mean I'd be happy with the functionality of Windows Movie Maker for what I want to do. But, I've tried every high quality setting and can't find any one that gives me a good result.

This video was done with FRAPS at 960x540, 50fps. Then, using Windows Movie Maker and selecting the highest quality for local playback, 856x480, 2.1 Mbps, 30fps and uploaded to youtube.

Same run, but a bit better quality.
This one was captured with FRAPS at 1280x720@60fps. I found a program called avidemux, it's not too bad for a free app. Would like to really try lightworks, but I can't get it to do anything other than show the splash screen. Anyways, I made my edits and rendered it as mpeg4 (x264). Before rendering the file was 7.5GB, after it was 1.2GB. Still not entirely sure what I'm doing but I think I'm getting closer.

I thought your videos looked a heck of a lot cleaner than that fraizer clip. I guess saying the quality is outright bad is harsh. Was just hoping I could retain a bit more detail, I see many videos that blow me away as far as the quality goes. I probably posted that when I was a bit frustrated too. :p So many apps, codecs, settings; making me light-headed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.