1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RaR Files

Discussion in 'Racer' started by driver333, Mar 17, 2010.

1. When i go to download a car that's in notepad and put it in racer/Data/cars it wont appear in game:confused:
    But it works when its a zip with folder inside and you take folder out and put it in car

Help please
    Thank you for reply's:smile:

2. Make sure it's not in cars\<zipfilename>\car - often happens with rar files. i.e. check that there is not another car folder within the car folder.

3. go here to see problem

4. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Well that video appears to be private. Btw, you need to have WinRar or WinZip to extract .rar files.

5. And sometimes you have to rightclick on the file and select "Save link as..." on the browser to save it, on some browsers the rar files are opened as text ;)

6. Thank you all:thumbup:

7. As a Mac user, it took me lots of time to deal with rar file, after looking at the thread, I understand to get rar expander, and choose different browser eg Firefox to download from http://www.tracciontrasera.es
    Thanks a lot!

8. I use 7-Zip to uncompress .rar, gz and just about any compressed file.

The version I use is .457, if I remember correctly. Get it using Google to find the web page.

It's easy and fast!