F1 2011 Rapture 3D settings

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
now that codemasters has killed hardware sound settings , i ( we ) must use rapture ( software sounds suck ) i would just like to know what settings you guys are using . for exemple there are 5 , 5.1 settings , then the decoder , spatialisation quality , etc . i have a sound blaster x-fi fatality whit a logitech 5.1 thx sound system if that helps , ps : dont write back to use the default , i hate it no frigen bass ! thanks .

ok, so my game has arrived, and is installed,but i cant get the audio working ok.

i got a creative e900 sound card, and all it does is a horrible onstant popping noise, whether ssset to rapture / sofware.

i dont want to have to buy a sound card to play the gae, surely it can just output to a normal 5.1 card?

it is working AOK still with race o7 etc

Well I just popped down the motorway to novatch and picked up an Asus xonar dg, for £25, cheapest non creative card they had.... And now working!

I guess 10 year old audio card is not compatible! It was the only thing I didn't replace when I rebuilt my machine

so i guess you guys , if you use rapture 3d , all use the default setting ?
@chris77 , thanks .
@james chant , did you send me an email ? if so it was in my junk folder and got ride of it i did not read it . if not i guess im loosing my mind ! :tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back