1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapture 3D settings

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by bporion, Sep 21, 2011.

1. now that codemasters has killed hardware sound settings , i ( we ) must use rapture ( software sounds suck ) i would just like to know what settings you guys are using . for exemple there are 5 , 5.1 settings , then the decoder , spatialisation quality , etc . i have a sound blaster x-fi fatality whit a logitech 5.1 thx sound system if that helps , ps : dont write back to use the default , i hate it no frigen bass ! thanks .
  2. i got it . thanks .
  3. ok, so my game has arrived, and is installed,but i cant get the audio working ok.

i got a creative e900 sound card, and all it does is a horrible onstant popping noise, whether ssset to rapture / sofware.

i dont want to have to buy a sound card to play the gae, surely it can just output to a normal 5.1 card?

it is working AOK still with race o7 etc
  4. Well I just popped down the motorway to novatch and picked up an Asus xonar dg, for £25, cheapest non creative card they had.... And now working!

I guess 10 year old audio card is not compatible! It was the only thing I didn't replace when I rebuilt my machine
  5. I still use my Creative Audigy Gamer which I bought in 2000 if I remember correctly. I didn't have any sound problems until now, don't tell me I need to buy a new Sound Card next week :(
  6. so i guess you guys , if you use rapture 3d , all use the default setting ?
    @chris77 , thanks .
    @james chant , did you send me an email ? if so it was in my junk folder and got ride of it i did not read it . if not i guess im loosing my mind ! :tongue:
  7. im on default at the mo 5.1. till i can work it out
  8. @bporion, erm no.
  9. lol , it was a email from a jim gant . dont know who that is .... anyway back on subject .