1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Rapture 3D settings

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by bporion, Sep 21, 2011.

1. now that codemasters has killed hardware sound settings , i ( we ) must use rapture ( software sounds suck ) i would just like to know what settings you guys are using . for exemple there are 5 , 5.1 settings , then the decoder , spatialisation quality , etc . i have a sound blaster x-fi fatality whit a logitech 5.1 thx sound system if that helps , ps : dont write back to use the default , i hate it no frigen bass ! thanks .

2. i got it . thanks .

3. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

ok, so my game has arrived, and is installed,but i cant get the audio working ok.

i got a creative e900 sound card, and all it does is a horrible onstant popping noise, whether ssset to rapture / sofware.

i dont want to have to buy a sound card to play the gae, surely it can just output to a normal 5.1 card?

it is working AOK still with race o7 etc

4. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Well I just popped down the motorway to novatch and picked up an Asus xonar dg, for £25, cheapest non creative card they had.... And now working!

I guess 10 year old audio card is not compatible! It was the only thing I didn't replace when I rebuilt my machine

5. I still use my Creative Audigy Gamer which I bought in 2000 if I remember correctly. I didn't have any sound problems until now, don't tell me I need to buy a new Sound Card next week :(

6. so i guess you guys , if you use rapture 3d , all use the default setting ?
    @chris77 , thanks .
    @james chant , did you send me an email ? if so it was in my junk folder and got ride of it i did not read it . if not i guess im loosing my mind ! :tongue:

7. im on default at the mo 5.1. till i can work it out

8. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

@bporion, erm no.

9. lol , it was a email from a jim gant . dont know who that is .... anyway back on subject .