"Rammers" not Racers!

Can anyone explain why "racers" or as I like to call then rammers don't like to race but ram everyone off?

I've just been playing Race and was constantly rammed off by other back markers!
Ok yes, I wasn't exactly in pole position but was starting around 12 out of 24. For me this was good as it was my first time racing a Mini.

The quicker I can actually race people that come to race and not ram the better!:wink:

Am I the only one that has this problem?:thumb:

Rant over
:D

Problem is, I have seem many "grudge" matches.. a misunderstanding/accident etc, and the wait at the end of a stright or something.

I tend to hug the pit wall down the straight when this happens, they dont see you till the last minute.

I think if you want a serious race, it needs to be a private server!

I like your little trick for sneaking up on them :D

You're right, racing on the public servers is not racing... it's more like kindergarden school play... I guess it can be somewhat fun if you don't mind the insults and the mayhem or if you don't care about finishing the race in one piece...

Personally, until I can race on private servers (yeeeehhh...) I'd rather race against the AI... I get the occasional bump here and there but I don't have to worry about all the streakers with a rash in the groin or runaway patients from mental wards across the world ...

Well think since we all are people it pretty much depends on who are on a server. I did have some pretty funny and exhausting races on public server (most of them with slower cars). Like some mini races yesterday. But also had one F3000 at Monza and even that circuit seems to difficult for lots of people. Or maybe they are just pretty frustratred.

About one of my own frustrations.. I can't stand people who ruin their qualifying lap go back on track after it and don't let you pass but put on a fight. Their lap is screwed anyway (by themselves) so let other people pass.. sounds fair.

Then again, I'm most of the time too kind on track. Way too social. Then again, one race yesterday with the mini's at Zandvoort Club last corner of the race I came real close to guy in front of me and he just let me go along his side (lost the battle anyway and he deserved it) but at last straight in race.. someone getting closer.. I think it's allowed to look in the mirrors and prevent he's not getting next to you. Correct me if i'm wrong :)

• Matt Alpeter

Ever see a rolling road block?? I saw one just about an hour ago..guy in front, guy behind and a guy to the side..all slammed on their brakes at the same time...i left the server.

Ever see a rolling road block?? I saw one just about an hour ago..guy in front, guy behind and a guy to the side..all slammed on their brakes at the same time...i left the server.

Sounds like the 'cheater clans' have joined in.

If you ever see someone with the "myg0t" tag in their name, ban them immediately. I saw one of those losers on a server a while ago, he would just stop somewhere on the track and try to block people.
If you don't believe me you can go look them up for yourself on Google or something.
I guess most of them will change their nickname though.

Can server admins share ban-lists? That would be a good idea to help get rid of the idiots.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.