Rally - RSRBR2012 Test - 26th & 27th December 2011

Ok I collected some facts about the 130 RS, even though the testing so far is terrible

pros: very light, very fast (default gearbox - top speed 170kph), amazing grip (especially tarmac and on not paved surface its very, very predictable), very resistant to crashes, flexible gearbox (on Falstone I just put 3rd or 4th there and it took almost everything) and looks amazing :)

negs: handbrake is useless, can be bumpy on not paved surface (but good setup will reduce this - I will take a look at that later) and when you roll you mostly end up on the side - CFH needed... And thanks to its light weight, when you get off road with a lot of mud or snow, its hard to get back

I think it is going to be one of the black horses - very well made car :)

In the end, I was quiting after few kilometers because of upcoming GTL event, but the only stage I found hard to drive was Autiovaara, but I dont think it was because of the snow surface, but because of the stage itself - its very difficult.

Also, the car gets the speed very quickly, but its limited by the 170 kph - for fast stages is really better to set longer gearbox otherwise the cars loses a lot (i.e. USA stages).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back