Rally - Roy's Revenge - Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd May 2012

I´ll join EUY, but with no time to setup that car or even race with it.. Well, it won´t be very good. :D

You think I have ever driven with it or have some setups? :D I just finished setting up the RBR and I hope that there wont be no problems with it :p Might be a close battle then, I hope :) Good luck.

EDIT:

Wow.. the first stage was really bad. The steering lock was so wrong.. I had to go extra slow just to bring it home in one peace :/ I guess I have to do something with the setup to make it work otherwise the steering from one ditch to other will kill me.

Spun out of the track twice in 2nd stage. Its really slow while you get back on the track. Plus I went behind the barrier and after some time that I spent trying to get out my self - hadto call for help. That one brought the motivation down :(

Hit the massive wall at SS3 - spun and my engine stopped. Managed to start it again though.

I dont really like the Poland stage so extra carefully there.

Started the Versme stage a bit too agressive, calmed down and it went OK. But spun at the very last corner and I just couldnt start driving again from there for a while. Lost plenty of time there, meh, and I thought that this should be an OK stage for me.

I just hate Hualapai Nation.. :X I have never liked this stage and now in the fog, that was awful. But I was really impressed about how the car handled those bumps. Though had to drive out of the track at one point, just to avoid a roll-over. Yet I was really slow here, just to finish.

OK, I think that Diamond Creek went pretty fine. I went out of the track twice but nothing bad happened, safely returned and kept going. I like Diamond Creek stage but not in this dirrection so Im just happy to see the finish line, tbh.

Did the Jourdain stage for the first time in my life. At the beginning I thought - "WTF, Im in Africa?!".. Then reaching the first corner it reminded me about CMR4 game :p Driving further I realized its Mineshaft with different textures. Waaaay different :p So it was pretty hard to adapt but it went fine. Although I have no idea what was the last part about. Im not even sure I took the right path to the finish.

It was fun rally, thanks! :) Glad I managed to do it and that I actually made my self to put the RBR together and drive :p I dont expect any good place because I was clearly not ready for this and my pace was sh*t + once had to call for help (I actually went into spectators before finish of one stage so Im not sure.. maybe there were 2 CFH`s). But meh, that was heck of a fun! Thanks again :)

Wow, that car must be only one-wheel drive. Sliding like a lunatic all the way...
EDIT:
SS3 - Ok, I had to check if I´m on right tires, that car felt just wrong there . :D
SS5 - What was that? I went a wrong way right after start. Never played this stage before...
SS7 - Crash on the first fast-right. It could be a better car, if the steering wheel will actually be connected to the front wheels but I have some serius doubts about it...

Overall Rally Results

mbwyj.jpg

5wVa9.png

Congrats Warren, Fernando and Alasdair

Stage wins:
Fernando Agapito: 2 stage wins
Mark Johnston: 2 stage wins
Warren Dawes: 1 stage win
Alasdair Beck: 1 stage win
Viesturs Priede: 1 stage win
Tero Leppanen: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to Warren for setting it up, and thanks to Fernando for the podium presentation.

RDRC Round 5 next, best of luck to everyone competing.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Damn those two camera men on Shepherds Shield they were standing on the wrong side of the track! and I really think I just hit them by 1 inch :D they could have easily moved away :rolleyes:

Well aside from that my only mistake was a spin on Versme which caused me I guess 7 seconds.

Congrats Warren! :thumbsup: Hope you could make it again for RDRC Round 5 :)

Congrats Alasdair as well, good driving.

Thanks all.

That's a pleasant surprise, Looks like the RWD cars are lucky for me. :)

Well done to Fernando and Alasdair for the podium, second time for Alasdair now, but he is always knocking on the door.

Looks like an unlucky last stage for Mark, losing 3 mins, which probably denied him a podium result.

Always good to see stage wins shared around, well done guys.

Big welcome to Christopher with his first RD Rally, but you picked a very tricky car to start with. Hope to see you regularly with us. :thumbsup:

Lots of people to thank, Roy for designing the Rally, Senad for the results collation, Fernando for the podium graphic, and Damien for the banner.

Good luck all next week as we head back to the RDRC for Round 5 on a gravel covered Finland. :D

Oh nearly forgot, that means I won the right to design the nominated Rally, but since I do that regularly (and I'm struggling for ideas), I'll happily pass the baton to P2, so how about it Fernando? Are you happy to design another one of your classic Rally's? :ninja:

Hah, didnt thought that I will be so near to the podium. Wont start with "only if....." but Im pleased with the result. Fastest at Diamond Creek, well I knew that it went good, didnt expect to be fastest. But Im really suprised that I was 2nd fastest at the last stage.. I know its pretty much mineshaft but still.. I did it for he first time :p

Well thanks, I hope I'll manage to keep this RDRC round as clean as this rally. :p :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back