Rally - Old Swede - Mon 9th & Tues 10th August 2010

Congratulations to Rick for the win, and Lukasz for an unlucky 2nd.
Surprisingly close Stage times in many cases too, I expected more of us to have "accidents" or spins in this one.
Wow, only 0.04 secs behind Lukasz overall, but it would have been criminal of me to finish in front of you mate, you were faster in almost every Stage and only your last Stage crash made it close.

Wow, a pretty dominant showing from Tor in most Stages, well done. Once again though, a small crash can make a huge difference in these Rally Events.

Thanks to all who raced, special thanks to Lukasz for the Rally concept, and again huge thanks to Senad for his slick work with the Server and the Results.

Now, looking forward to pretending that I'm Mikko Hirvonen next week, but I'm sure I'll embarrass him no end. :redface:

Nobody on TS in EU, except Tomas, but he had connection issues and kept dropping out. I might drive in OC more often :D

I would go on TS if my mic hadn't gone up the hoover.

Also I've done a couple of videos of my own event. I haven't included stage 1 or 6 as Johns doing those in his video. The first ones a compiliation of events while the secound one is a stage i'm rather proud of :).

I would go on TS if my mic hadn't gone up the hoover.

Also I've done a couple of videos of my own event. I haven't included stage 1 or 6 as Johns doing those in his video. The first ones a compiliation of events while the secound one is a stage i'm rather proud of :).

Great video's Lee, you should post these into the RBR Video's Forum as well.
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20046-rbr-movies.html

I really loved the first one where you dumped the Volvo off the bridge, upside down into the river, a classic. :D:D:D:D

Not entirely sure how that happened tbh. I hit something on the left of the bridge either the endplate bit or a tree / bush. It shocked me when I was doing it live however I didn't realise I actually went into the river untill I saw the replay lol. I think stage 1 and 6 nothing much happend for me so I may not feature much at all in Johns video sent him the replays anyway.

Well gentlemen

Here is part 2 first ... just because part 1 failed to upload to youtube. One day the wife will listen to me and understand that 50k upload speed sucks worse than buying your numbers for lotto, winning, and then when you go into check it being told the ticket was for the wednesday draw and not saturdays. 300 mb @ 50k is just like driving a volvo :) :)

Hmmmm, just noticed that 1 clip appears twice. Sorry guys.

Check back here for part 1 later.

Part 1 of Part 1, part 2 of part 1 to follow, don't ask ...

and finally part 2 of part 1

Some really nice clean driving, just showing that this car can seem slow but really can be fast as well even when driven in what may seem a sedate way.
Good job one and all.

That last crash was epic :eek:
Cheers John :)

BTW, me driving the Volvo fast? You must've mistaken me for Lukasz or Tor, I was one of the slowest :D

300 mb @ 50k is just like driving a volvo :) :)

At first I thought "poor guy, only 50kbps, jesus...". But then I realized it's probably 50kBps? In that case, boooo! I've been uploading 400MBs for the past couple of hours with 30kBps, my maximum upload speed :sheep:

I humbly present an onboard of my stage win. Sorry for not sending my replays, John. Will get my act together next time ;).

Take note how nicely the spin at the end is executed. It's like a celebratory dance... except too early ;).
Quality is poor, I've got to grasp multipass x264 encoding to improve it, as XviD is baaad at HD.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back