Rally - Mmm mmm mmm mmm - Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th November 2012

Wow, didnt expect this car to handle like that. Again I can only blame my self for not trying this car out before I go to the official session.

First stage went well despite I hate it and I was slow as a turtle. Second stage also started OK but got distracted by my father and had a huge spin in the last split, lucky I didnt hit anything. Lost quite a lot time there I think.

Rolled the car over in third stage, right before the big jump. Got on the wheels though, still some lost time. Later overcooked in a junction and went straight where it was supposed to be left turn, spent some time reversing out. Fourth stage... I just hate Sipirkakim but on tarmac its even worse.. Got off the road pretty erarly on the stage, also spent quite a lot of time after spin, the car barely moves when you are off the track with tarmac tyres on the gravel.

I just suck on tarmac. Joux Plane was really bad, I didnt call for help.. heck I didnt even spun but I know that I was damn slow. Happy to finish there. The next stage.. Malaga or something.. I dont know why I had the feeling I`ve been driving there before.. just cant remember, but seemed like a nice track, just kept it even more safe to finish. Spun once on the last split though.

SS7 was a stage I most definately did for the first time, fun but I guess I just took it too safe. And retiring the last stage has to be biggest fail of the rally. Im not even mad, its just stupidly hilarious. Crashed in the last meters and car stoped right by the yellow finish flags. Crashed in the last chicane, it showed up so late I just couldnt brake fast enough.. I have to make my self drive these stages at least once before I join a rally.

Was fun though, thanks for the rally :)

A fun rally, think I only retired one stage, although joux plane was finished because the last kilometer is downhill lol, otherwise no chance.

Cockpit view, 792 degrees, H-shifter, RWD... very good thrills for money! And my back hurts like a "baby goat" after driving so I think a racing seat is in order for christmas :D

Tusen takk arrangørene :)

Well that went very poorly! Combination of my not on the ball crashing everywhere, the PC not loading SS6, very jumpy on SS8 and managing to roll the car on SS8!

It was interesting at least! Nice car that, but I'm no RWD man, especially on tar, to twitchy for me, gravel I can live with, if I try!

Thanks to all!

See you next week :thumbsup:

Sion

Well, a very nice Rally for me almost perfect except for 2 stages where I made mistakes, spun in joux plane and in SS2 I rolled, had to call for help and lost 45 seconds. It was nice to be in a crowded session like EU thankyou to Roy and Ole for a nice event again! :)

Cheers

I enjoyed myself, at least :) I were quite quick, allthough I was nowhere near Manuel or Fernando's times on most of the stages. I was fastest on two (?) og the stages tonight, but that might not be the end result.

Thanks to all involved tonight, see you next week for more fun :)

Overall Rally Results

8UBMF.jpg

lQVw5.png

Congrats Fernando, Manuel and Roy

Stage wins:
Manuel Samaniego: 6 stage wins
Fernando Agapito: 1 stage win
Roy Magnes: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to Roy and Ole for setting it up, and thanks to Fernando for the podium presentation.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back