Rally - Kung Fu Panda - Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th August 2013

I'm getting stuttering on a few stages, particularly Hradek... I've tried reducing my video settings in the default RBR but they always reset to high. Any ideas as to what I could do...?

@Rhys Gardiner In the RSCenter program, in the menubar click Options -> Resolution game resolution. These default to high, and I believe it will override any options you may have set in RBR.

You can also click the "Set specific resolution for this stage" button in the stage selection screen to change he options for just one or two stages you are struggling with.

you could also check your graphics card settings too, I have mine forcing AA, which would cause a performance hit.

great fun even though I made a mess of the car early on Hradek, had very little time this weekend for practice and I really need to spend more time on these stages and this is the only fwd I have tried, I liked it but I'm a rwd man at heart :)

many thanks once again for arranging the rally.
:)

A very enjoyable car, and what a rocket it turned out to be on tarmac!
I braked myself into a rock and DNF on Humalamaki, and I hit the same chicane on Daniel Bonara as I did in the video, though I clobbered the wall and bendt the steering this time, as opposed to the roll I had last time...

Really fun, this is just what the club is all about :)

Damn it seems I woke up an hour late. Couldn't make the EU time, Made a mistake in trying to join the rally on the US time, and now I couldn't wake up in time for OC. It's like something is trying to tell me to not do this rally or something.

If there are any openings in the next 12 hours I will do it but if not I understand. It's my own fault.

Whew, that was fun :D.

Slept through EU session, so opted for OC instead, didn't get much practice in, only a few stages on Saturday. The car was a bit of a handful, wanted to go sideways a wee bit. Pretty fun car though, definitely wouldn't mind seeing again, very nimble.

OK rally, but had two CFH, one on Hradek, where I was a little too ambitious on a tight downhill corner and ended up rolling into a ditch, and again on Pyregrosse when I clipped the inside of a hairpin and half-rolled the car. Went the wrong way on the end of the first lap of the SS, had to reverse and fix that up. Asides from those though, pretty happy. :)

Cheers to the organizers and entrants.

Sorry that I couldn't take part :(

Got caught up in other things yesterday and today I had to go to town to get all my schoolrelated stuff which took longer than it should have done :(

Hope everyone enjoyed yourselfs and see you all next week :)

THe car would be fantastic with a little setup work! :thumbsup: I missed the EUX session so I joined the EU session although I was very tired. First four stages fit the car very well but the last two I skipped :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back