Rally - Armin Schwarz Tribute - Mon 8th & Tue 9th July 2013

Still tring out the tracks and on SS06 Skoda Octavia wont load the gams just sits at the screan where it should say Drive Stage and Tune Car but is dose not and it beeps as if I am pushing the enter key over and over. Two or 3 of the other cars work though.

Chuck

WEll I guse I drove SS05 in the wrong car because I cant get 05-08 to work with the Skoda?

Try to re-install the car pack, it looks to me like the issue is in that one. I just tried it on my machine and everything runs like normal here.

RE installed still no luck

RichardBurnsRally_Setup
RBR_v101
RBR_v102
Install_RSRBR_v2013
Install_Update_01_RSRBR2013
Install_Update_02_RSRBR2013
Install_Update_03_RSRBR2013
Install_Update_04_RSRBR2013
Install_Pack_ALL_Packs_2013
Install_Pack_BTBUSA_2013
Install_Pack_Tracks_v2013
Then all of the BTB Tracks all 14 packs

Also, you'd be best to install the updates after installing all the packs, some of the updates change some of the cars, etc. By installing the updates first, the packs will overwrite the updates.

I believe you must redownload the car packs!!! Did you redownload any car packs after the updates to the application itself were installed step by step?
It's in the readme of the updates, when they refer to changing physics here and there. You need to download "some" cars again (no idea which atm).

Actually, I've just checked the list of car packs needing updates after the RSRBR2013 Updates, and the A8W_01 is not on the list.
So I doubt this is the problem.

It seems very strange to have only one car causing the problem though. It could still be a faulty install somehow, especially if the Skoda is the only car from the A8W_01 pack causing the problem. It would be handy to know if all was working ok before any of the main Updates were installed, but I'm assuming you just installed the lot and now found this problem.

I hate to suggest this but, I'd be inclined to uninstall everything, then install RBR, RSRBR2013, the main car pack. Then test to see if the A8W-01 car group is working ok. If that works, then install the Updates one by one testing each as you go.

It's a lot more work, but this is a very strange problem, not seen by others.

EDIT: One (probably silly) question, but you did use the Mulligatawny profile when trying to use the Skoda?

OK count me out for this one, I will be gone most of the day today and tomorrow so I wont have time to get everything in order.

3 cars work and the others don't in that car back some in group b dont work I have not tried many other cars yet. I will keep working at it though.

Chuck

Hi, would it be possible to have a slightly later session? Maybe 20:30 GMT tonight? I'm gonna struggle to be ready for the EU one as work is hectic today.

Hope that's ok?
I don't have access to the rallyesim-site from work. I'll create the session if I get home in time, but right now it looks like I have to work a double shift to keep the shop going tonight. I will shout out if I mange to create it.

On a different note - please remember to start the rally with the Toyota Celica, and change to the Skoda for the final 4 stages, otherwise you will get default-times on those stages where you've used the wrong car :)

I don't have access to the rallyesim-site from work. I'll create the session if I get home in time, but right now it looks like I have to work a double shift to keep the shop going tonight. I will shout out if I mange to create it.

On a different note - please remember to start the rally with the Toyota Celica, and change to the Skoda for the final 4 stages, otherwise you will get default-times on those stages where you've used the wrong car :)

Many thanks Roy

I made a misstake when starting so I thought I had the Skoda selected but forgot to check before I went to SS1 but didn't do the first session so I hope that if I join a later session I will be allowed to use those session times instead of the EUX session :redface:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back