Rainbow 6 Patriots

Just noticed the video game section in here and I'm a huge gamer so this is pretty cool. I used to play rainbow 6 vegas 2 a ton on my 360 back in the day. Now I have a ps3 and am really looking forward to this release. I'm not much of a fan of story modes with fps's but I have always loved the closed quarter, pop around corner, squad type action of rainbow 6. While battlefield 3 is great fun, I get tired of the trekking across large fields and driving vehicles. I would rather rappel down the side of a building, smash through a window, and take out 4 unsuspecting victims in multiplayer. Lets hope it's as good as it's looking :)

Just noticed the video game section in here and I'm a huge gamer so this is pretty cool. I used to play rainbow 6 vegas 2 a ton on my 360 back in the day. Now I have a ps3 and am really looking forward to this release. I'm not much of a fan of story modes with fps's but I have always loved the closed quarter, pop around corner, squad type action of rainbow 6. While battlefield 3 is great fun, I get tired of the trekking across large fields and driving vehicles. I would rather rappel down the side of a building, smash through a window, and take out 4 unsuspecting victims in multiplayer. Lets hope it's as good as it's looking :)

I also used to play countless hours in R6V1 and R6V2 although it was on pc.Probably the best pure shooter ever imo.Really looking forward to R6 patriots.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back