General Rain in Assetto corsa

Hey guys,
I've installed AC last week and since then, I've been trying to get the rain to work. No luck so far.
I invested into CSP premium, donated on x4fab's patreon and bought the rain mod, but nothing.

I can feel that the track is wet and slippery, but no raindrops whatsoever.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

*Edit- Got it working, thanks for the tips!

Last edited:
Not really required, Rodgers. :)

The only thing he needs to check if a greyed out "0.1.78-preview1" is active in CM -> Settings -> CSP -> About&Updates.

If not he didnt install a preview-version of CSP and therefor no rain. :)

Edit: Just read the 2nd post. No RainFX no preview installed and active. Just drag and drop the preview-download to CM, open the "Hamburger Menu" top right and hit "Install".

OK, the WeatherFX could be interesting, bc if he doesnt have smtg to control the weather he'll have a problem too. Good thinking. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The only thing he needs to check if a greyed out "0.1.78-preview1" is active in CM -> Settings -> CSP -> About&Updates.

Edit: Just read the 2nd post. No RainFX no preview installed and active. Just drag and drop the preview-download to CM, open the "Hamburger Menu" top right and hit "Install".

OK, the WeatherFX could be interesting, bc if he doesnt have smtg to control the weather he'll have a problem too. Good thinking. :thumbsup:
Thanks, I'll try it out

Do you have Sol installed as well? Because you need a weather mod as well to get propper rain effects.

Also note that each and every track you want to have puddle and propper surface rain effects on, needs a (community made) config. CM should download configs automatically, but not every mod track out there is automatically supported.

Thanks, I'll try it out

Got it to work, thanks!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back