1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Radbul Mazda mx5 2016 1.3

Madbul 2016 skin for the Mazda mx5 cup

1. Cool skin thanks!

Some nitpicking: the TAKATA logo is too close to the rear logo. Between the 3 they are unevenly spaced (i would space them downwards as well to not go over the fold toward the door above). Also there is a logo missing that should be closest to the front wheel (beside TAKATA and the other 2). Also, TAKATA font is inverted on the real car. Like white around and text inside. Lastly, the rotiform logo close to the rear wheels could be bigger if the dotted line that goes down from the rear window was moved forward a bit on the door. Since that logo is bigger on the real car. Real car is modded a bit so its not the same i know. :) Oh, and the rims can be made blue. Should be same filenames as all other cars.

Anyway, nitpicking. Skin looks great, cheers. :thumbsup:
  2. AssettoCorsa/ content/ cars/ ks_mazda_rx7_tuned/ skins

That aint right its a Mazda MX5 Cup skin :p
  3. Haha
    Haha thanks man, allready changed it!!
  4. Thanks alot, update coming soon!!
    By the way, do you know how to get the template of the rims?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nice updates! :)

Rims could be: "EXT_rim_D.dds" (resoltion is weird 1024x512 horizontal where the rim is left side as a square). Front window if you want some banner there is "EXT_glass.dds" (1024x1024 is normal i think). However i dont know if this works MX. RX-7 have these at least. Do a test and see.
  6. More realistic with blue rims
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hello Mahad, nice to see you got the blue rims working, did you find the template or something like that?
  8. Use this

Change it to EXT_Rims_COLOR.dds (BC3 DXT5 mipmap) with GIMP or Photoshop
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you very much
  10. I've had no luck drifting this car :mad: Thanks for your work!