Racing on a Kart Track

Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but is their a way to race superV8 cars (or any car for that matter) on a kart track? The kart tracks don't come up on the track selection when in a superV8 or COPA car.

Thanks in advance.

• Deleted member 130869

Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but is their a way to race superV8 cars (or any car for that matter) on a kart track? The kart tracks don't come up on the track selection when in a superV8 or COPA car.

Thanks in advance.

What if you try selecting All Cars & Tracks, and selecting your track from that window?

What if you try selecting All Cars & Tracks, and selecting your track from that window?

Na that didn't work.......BUT I did find a fix. You have to alter some properties in the GDB File.
Filter Properties = StockV8 * - I changed this from Kart to StockV8.
TrackType = Permanent Road Course - Changed from Kart Racetrack to Permanent Road Course.

This seemed to do the trick. The only problem now I have is the race won't start and the track seems to bounce. I believe this is due to the grid spaces are smaller and the cars seem to load on top of each other. I haven't sorted that problem ......yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back