Racing designs from old comic books?

When F1 tried to pull back from the aircraft carrier look of the Vettel Red Bulls, they ended up with droopy noses that reminded me (being an old fart) of an old Popeye character. Eugene the Jeep. You might say he was the original GROOT, as all he would say was: Jeep, Jeep.
1654632488712.png

1654632445547.png

Then there is Toyota Gazoo Racing. I KNOW Gazoo means something different in Japanese: Image or Picture , but to me, Gazoo is an old 1960's cartoon character from the Flintstones:
1654632723763.png

When F1 tried to pull back from the aircraft carrier look of the Vettel Red Bulls, they ended up with droopy noses that reminded me (being an old fart) of an old Popeye character. Eugene the Jeep. You might say he was the original GROOT, as all he would say was: Jeep, Jeep.

Then there is Toyota Gazoo Racing. I KNOW Gazoo means something different in Japanese: Image or Picture , but to me, Gazoo is an old 1960's cartoon character from the Flintstones:
View attachment 572627
The ears of my youth (and up to now) heard Fred and Barney calling this little green man, "Kazoo"! Live and learn!

The ears of my youth (and up to now) heard Fred and Barney calling this little green man, "Kazoo"! Live and learn!
lol, well then, here is MORE than you will ever want to know about the Great Gazoo!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back