Racerooms cars..do they pivot on a centre axis ?

Msportdan

@Simberia
If you notice replays of Racerooms cars they seem to me like they turn/pivot on a centre axis, and turning it doesn’t look natural.

check here 23mins on at the BMW.

also when u see ai from behind the car just pivots very unnaturally! very like jolty.

No offence mate, but tyre and brake temps are simulated and have a genuine effect. If you're not "feeling" them then perhaps it's you and not the game? Perhaps whatever monitoring system you're using is flawed?

We run club races three times per week and the affects of both of the above are very obvious, which is why each event starts with the mantra: "Be aware of cold tyres and cold brakes on lap one, take extra care please." If you use Crew Chief you will also hear him telling you if/when your tyres and brakes are hot/cold. This is especially obvious when you head out of the pits during practice. If you can't tell the difference in feel between your outlap and the following laps, then I don't really know what to tell you. :O_o:

just did 15mins at sepang in the p2 class (radical) my tyre temps didn't drop the whole race!! they stayed around 200 (whatever that means?!) i absolutely ragged the car
R3E telemetry data give you core temperatures, not surface temperatures like other sims. That's why the temperatures don't really change much.

yeah i thought as much its definitly not noticeable in new cars. Will the 92 ever get updated? think they are the best cars in rr!

I hope so. That nearly vanilla boat arcade feeling, crap tires, very numb and undetailed ffb, weird movement has to be eleminated at some point to make them great again.

I love these cars too but never touched them again since the first big physics improvements arrived. Not fun to drive anymore.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.5%
Back